Vicki Crane | Hypnotherapy, NLP & Counselling in Leeds
I'm a fully qualified and experienced Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Talking Therapist and have been in private therapy practice for more than ten years. During this time, I've helped many people with a wide range of problems from stopping unwanted habits such as smoking, to overcoming life changing issues such as phobias, panic attacks, low self esteem and anxiety.
How I can help you
My focus is on enabling you to get to where you want to be; whether that's free from fear, anxiety or a habit. Or perhaps you want to stop smoking, lose weight or feel more confident. Using a variety of psychological therapies, I offer a calm and confidential space to help you make the changes that you need to be the person you want to be.
I draw upon a wide variety of influences within the field of talking therapies including:
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Eye Movement De-sensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Rewind Technique
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Person-centred counselling
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
This integrated approach enables me to work with you as an individual, allowing you to explore your feelings and situation at your pace. With a special interest in anxiety, fears and phobias, I also see people with a variety of other issues too including:
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Confidence & Self Esteem
- Fears & Phobias
- Public Speaking
- Stopping Smoking
- Weight Loss (including Gastric Band Hypnosis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraines & Tension Headaches
- Insomnia & Sleep Problems
I began my initial training as a Hypnotherapist with the Northern College of Therapeutic Hypnosis in Leeds where, upon successful completion of exams set by the Medical Hypnotherapy Examination Board, I was awarded Diplomas in both Therapeutic Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy. Following this, I achieved certification as an NLP Practitioner and since then, I have continued to develop my therapy skills with further training in Psychotherapy, Advanced Hypnosis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). I have also completed training in the Rewind Technique, which is a method for helping people who are experiencing high anxiety conditions such as phobias, trauma and PTSD.
As an experienced therapist, I am an Accredited Member of and Approved Supervisor for The National Hypnotherapy Society and provide supervision for students, newly qualified and experienced Hypnotherapists. In addition to this, I am an Ambassador for The National Hypnotherapy Society and a member of the joint National Hypnotherapy Society and National Counselling Society Professional Development and Supervision Committee. I am also fully insured and hold a current DBS certificate.
Book an initial consultation
If you're considering hypnotherapy, the first step is to book an initial consultation. This is an opportunity for us to meet and discuss your situation in more detail, as well as answering any questions you may have and deciding on the best options for you. The appointment usually takes around 60 to 90 minutes and we will do some hypnosis to introduce you to hypnotherapy and help you prepare for future sessions. Further sessions are around 50 minutes and are usually booked between one to three weeks apart, depending on your situation. Between sessions, you may also be given an MP3 download to listen to, along with tasks to complete. These are designed to complement your sessions, so that you can develop new resources and skills to help you in the future.
The Tower Clinic, Cookridge
Situated five miles northwest of Leeds city centre, free car parking is available in the grounds of the clinic and there is a bus stop nearby with regular buses every 10 minutes to and from Leeds city centre. Horsforth train station is less than a mile away and has regular services to and from Leeds, York, Harrogate and Knaresborough.
Leeds City Centre Clinic
Located in the heart of Leeds, the city centre clinic has on-street parking available nearby and is a short 5 to 10 minute walk from Leeds train station. (There are a couple of short flights of stairs to access my office at this location. If wheelchair access is required, ground floor rooms are available at The Tower Clinic in Cookridge).
*** PLEASE NOTE: I do reply to all messages sent via this website, however depending on your email settings, my email may sometimes be in your junk email folder. Therefore please check both your inbox and your junk folder for this email. ***
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA(Hons) Visual Communications
- Foundation Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis
- Diploma in Therapeutic Hypnosis
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Precision Hypnosis - advanced course
- Certificate in Psychotherapy
- Rewind Technique training
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Certificate
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy Supervision (GHR Acknowledged supervision training)
- Treating Intrusive Thoughts and the Critical Inner Voice
- Regression Masterclass
Accredited Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society (Membership Number: VC00P1269)
Approved Supervisor for The National Hypnotherapy Society
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anxiety *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Fear of Heights
- Fear of the Dentist / Dental Phobia
- Fear of Injections / Needle Phobia
Photos & videos
- Hypnotherapy Sessions: £80 per session (50 minutes)
- 3 Session Package: £210 (Save £30)
- 4 Session Package: £260 (Save £60)
- 6 Session Package: £360 (Save £120)
These are the standard fees for individual sessions and therapy packages. For more information about Stop Smoking, Weight Loss, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Mindfulness, Relaxation and other therapy programmes and sessions, please get in touch.
FREE Hypnosis MP3 download
Visit my website, complete the form on the homepage and receive a free hypnosis relaxation download.
Buy hypnosis downloads online...
I also offer a range of hypnotic relaxation downloads via my online shop - visit my website for more information.
Type of session
Wheelchair accessible facilities are available at The Tower Clinic
Hypnotherapy sessions are available Monday to Saturday. To book an appointment, please email me or call 07811 383372.