Vicki Crane - Hypnotherapy in Leeds BA(Hons), D.Hyp, Dip.Thyp, PNLP, MHS(Accred)
Supervision for students, newly qualified and experienced Hypnotherapists
- National Hypnotherapy Society Accredited Supervisor
- One-to-one supervision sessions in Leeds
- Online and phone supervision available
As an approved Supervisor for the National Hypnotherapy Society, I work within the society’s supervision guidelines, however I may be able to provide supervision if you belong to another hypnotherapy organisation; please check with your professional organisation for more information.
Whether you prefer face-to-face, online or phone supervision, I believe in creating a non-judgmental and open relationship which is based on trust and mutual respect. This allows you to identify your own strengths and any areas that may need developing, whilst continuing to practice in a safe, ethical and professional manner. I offer an informal and relaxed, yet constructive approach to supervision, so that you can feel at ease and get the most from your supervision sessions.
Supervision can cover a variety of areas including:
- Client case discussions
- Practice development and marketing
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Developing therapeutic skills
- Therapy techniques and approaches
- Confidentiality and ethical issues
- Wellbeing, time management and work/life balance
- Reflective practice
- Issues that may be affecting your practice
I keep an accurate log of the time spent in supervision and provide a written summary following each session. I can also provide an annual written report for your professional organisation if required.
Qualified Therapists: £60 per session (60 minutes)
Students: £30 per session (60 minutes)
For more information or to discuss your supervision requirements, please get in touch.