In addition to Hypnotherapy - WE ARE ONLY ONE OF A SELECTED NUMBER OF THERAPISTS IN THE UK OFFERING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION THERAPY.
We offer ZOOM video conference therapy and are insured to offer online therapy cover in the USA & Canada. In addition Worldwide cover .
Consulting: Head Office in Camberley in Surrey , Harley Street in London and Burton Waters Marina Complex in Lincoln.
To find us,and view Client our numerous 5***** Google testimonial Reviews
GO ON Google search AND THEN TYPE IN ... .... positive beliefs hypnotherapy in camberley
USING Hypnotherapy & Virtual Reality Simulation therapy for the FOLLOWING
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapy
- Long term Chronic Pain reduction & Elimination.
• Anxiety and Stress
• Confidence Building
• Children's Paediatric Issues
• Exam Nerves For Children
• Exam Stress for Adults/Workplace
• (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Obsessions - OCD
• Pain Management
• Phobias and Fears
• Problem Behaviours
Insomnia, Nail Biting, etc.
• (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Pain reduction and elimination
• Public Speaking
• Recreational Drugs
• Sports Motivation
• Stop Smoking
• Weight Loss
Training, qualifications & experience
- Distinction in Clinical Hypnotherapy - (SICH.D.Hyp)
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner - (GHSC & GHR )
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner - (Oxford School of Hypnosis )
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapist ( worldwide - selected therapist)
Using the following therapies.
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapy ( Face to face or from our office to your home )
- Zoom video conference therapy
- Paediatric- Children's therapy - Member of (The International Society of Paediatric Hypnotherapists)
- Certified hypotension practitioner - blood pressure
- Certificate of NLP skills
- Certified practitioner of Psycho Sensory Techniques . (P.S.Y) Tap ( 250 practitioners worldwide )
- Certified practitioner of Kinectic Shift
- ADVANCED practitioner of Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Certified practitioner of OldPain2go.
- Weight loss certified practitioner
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Clinics in Camberley, Harley Street and now in Lincoln on the Burton Waters Marina.
WE ARE ONLY ONE OF A SELECTED NUMBER OF THERAPISTS IN THE UK OFFERING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION THERAPY.
We also offer ZOOM Video conference therapy . Insurance covered for the USA , Canada and worlwide
Camberley & Lincoln Branches -
ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING Fees. .....
- DUE TO IN DEPTH INFORMATION GATHERING, THE FIRST APPOINTMENT IS GENERALLY UP TO 2 TO 3 HOURS AT A TOTAL COST OF £100. ANY CONSECUTIVE SESSIONS ARE £75 AND CAN VARY BETWEEN 1 TO 2 HOURS. THESE FEES CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AT THE PRACTICE’S DISCRETION IN WHICH YOU WILL BE GIVEN ADVANCE NOTICE. BY PRIOR ADVANCE NOTICE ONLY.
- PAEDIATRIC , CHILDREN APPOINTMENTS ARE THE SAME FEES, HOWEVER GENERALLY THEY TEND TO BE BRIEFER- PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 1.5 HOURS)
SESSION TYPE AT THE CAMBERLEY , LINCOLN & HARLEY STREET PRACTICE’S.
Standard fees for face to face Sessions – 1st session consists of completing a detailed Questionnaire and identifying the most appropriate therapy. Plus conducting Hypnotherapy & other prestigious coping techniques we think fit to use. (Please leave up to 3 hours) at a cost of £150. Thereafter , appointments will be £100 per session . (please leave up to 2 hours). For our Pain Review (Reduction or removal) methodology the same fee’s apply.
- Smoking Cessation . 3 sessions . The aim on the 1st session is to cease, and 2 further sessions to consolidate. The fee £350 to be paid in advance.
- Weight loss Programme. 6 x weekly or fortnightly Sessions . The fee to be paid in advance.
Harley Street Practice - StandardDaytime, Evening or W/E Session – 1 Hour £500 Per hour session
- Weight loss programme 6 x weekly or fortnightly Sessions ,Daytime and Evenings.The fee to be paid in advance£250
- Smoking Cessation – 3 sessions . The aim is 1st session is to cease, and 2 further sessions to consolidate. The fee to be paid in advance.
- THESE FEES CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AT THE PRACTICE’S DISCRETION IN WHICH YOU WILL BE GIVEN PRIOR ADVANCE NOTICE ONLY.
Morning, afternoon, evenings and advanced bookings for weekends. Face to face or Zoom video conference.
Zoom Video conference therapy Insurance covered for the USA , Canada and worldwide