Our Hypnotherapy Training course has been Accredited by the
1. (GHSC) General Hypnotherapy Standards council
2. (ACCPH) Accredited counsellors , Coaches , Psychotherapists & Hypnotherapists
3. (IHA) The International Hypnotherapy Association
In addition to Hypnotherapy - WE ARE ONLY ONE OF A SELECTED NUMBER OF THERAPISTS IN THE UK OFFERING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION THERAPY.
We offer & conduct ZOOM video conference therapy around the world and are insured to offer online therapy cover in the USA & Canada. In addition Worldwide cover .The jurisdiction of many therapists "Worldwide insurance cover" excludes USA & Canada
We are accredited to offer CPD points and supervision for existing Hypnotherapists
We are also Paediatric Hypnotherapists for children and we are an Enhanced DBS certificate holder , which therapists should hold who deal with children?
Consulting: Head Office in Camberley in Surrey , Harley Street in London and Burton Waters Marina Complex in Lincoln.
To find us, and ALSO view Client our numerous 5***** Google testimonial Reviews
GO ON Google search AND THEN TYPE IN ... .... positive beliefs hypnotherapy in camberley
USING Hypnotherapy & Virtual Reality Simulation therapy for the FOLLOWING
- Long term Chronic Pain reduction & Elimination.
- Anxiety and Stress
- Confidence Building
- Children's Paediatric Issues
- Exam Nerves For Children
- Exam Stress for Adults/Workplace
- (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Obsessions - OCD
- Pain Management
- Phobias and Fears
- Problem Behaviours
- Drinking, Gambling
- Nail Biting, etc.
- (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Pain reduction and elimination
• Public Speaking
• Recreational Drugs
• Sports Motivation
• Stop Smoking
• Weight Loss
Training, qualifications & experience
Our Hypnotherapy Training course has been accredited by :
Our training Expertise
1. (GHSC) General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
2.(ACCPH) Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists & Hypnotherapy
3. (IHA) International Hypnotherapy Association
- We hold the Advanced Practitioner Diploma ( Oxford School of Hypnosis)
- We have 3 x Hypnotherapy Diplomas (Distinction) in Clinical Hypnotherapy - (SICH.D.Hyp) (DHP.Acc.HYP) (YHT.Dip)
- Advanced Senior Hypnotherapy Practitioner - (GHR ) GQHP-ADPR-SQHP
- General Hypnotherapy Register Acknowledged Supervisor
- General Hypnotherapy Advanced practitioner
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapist ( Worldwide - selected therapist)
- Paediatric (childrens) hypnotherapust - enhanced DBS holder and member of the International Society of Paediatric Hypnotherapists
We use the following therapies.
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapy (Face to face or Zoom video from our office to your home)
- Zoom video conference therapy
- Paediatric- Children's therapy
- Certified hypotension practitioner - blood pressure
- Certificate of NLP skills
- Certified practitioner of Psycho Sensory Techniques . (P.S.Y) Tap ( 250 practitioners worldwide )
- Certified practitioner of Kinectic Shift
- ADVANCED practitioner of Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Certified practitioner of OldPain2go.
- Weight loss certified practitioner
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
International Hypnotherapy Association
The International Hypnotherapy Association is one of the leading organisations supporting hypnotherapists in practice. Established in 1997 and representing several hundred therapists, you can be sure to find the properly qualified, ethical and experienced practitioner to meet your needs, wherever you are in the world.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Clinics in Camberley, Harley Street and now in Lincoln on the Burton Waters Marina.
WE ARE ONLY ONE OF A SELECTED NUMBER OF THERAPISTS IN THE UK OFFERING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION THERAPY.
We also offer ZOOM Video conference therapy . Insurance covered for the USA , Canada and worldwide. Many therapists do not have USA & Canada included in their worldwide cover.
Our numerous 5 star reviews can be looked on :
2. Go on google search and type in _ positive beliefs hypnotherapy in camberley and look at our google page
Camberley & Lincoln Branches -
ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING Fees. .....
- DUE TO IN DEPTH INFORMATION GATHERING, THE FIRST APPOINTMENT IS GENERALLY UP TO 2 TO 3 HOURS AT A TOTAL COST OF £100. ANY CONSECUTIVE SESSIONS ARE £75 AND CAN VARY BETWEEN 1 TO 2 HOURS. THESE FEES CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AT THE PRACTICE’S DISCRETION IN WHICH YOU WILL BE GIVEN ADVANCE NOTICE. BY PRIOR ADVANCE NOTICE ONLY.
- PAEDIATRIC , CHILDREN APPOINTMENTS ARE THE SAME FEES, HOWEVER GENERALLY THEY TEND TO BE BRIEFER- PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 1.5 HOURS)
SESSION TYPE AT THE CAMBERLEY , LINCOLN & HARLEY STREET PRACTICE’S.
Standard fees for face to face Sessions – 1st session consists of completing a detailed Questionnaire and identifying the most appropriate therapy. Plus conducting Hypnotherapy & other prestigious coping techniques we think fit to use. (Please leave up to 3 hours) at a cost of £150. Thereafter , appointments will be £100 per session . (please leave up to 2 hours). For our Pain Review (Reduction or removal) methodology the same fee’s apply.
- Smoking Cessation . 3 sessions . The aim on the 1st session is to cease, and 2 further sessions to consolidate. The fee £350 to be paid in advance.
- Weight loss Programme. 6 x weekly or fortnightly Sessions . The fee to be paid in advance.
Harley Street Practice - StandardDaytime, Evening or W/E Session – 1 Hour £500 Per hour session
- Weight loss programme 6 x weekly or fortnightly Sessions ,Daytime and Evenings.The fee to be paid in advance£250
- Smoking Cessation – 3 sessions . The aim is 1st session is to cease, and 2 further sessions to consolidate. The fee to be paid in advance.
- THESE FEES CAN CHANGE ANYTIME AT THE PRACTICE’S DISCRETION IN WHICH YOU WILL BE GIVEN PRIOR ADVANCE NOTICE ONLY.
Morning, afternoon, evenings and advanced bookings for weekends. Face to face or Zoom video conference.
We are insured to offer Hypnotherapy & Virtual Reality Simulation Therapy & Zoom Video conference therapy Worldwide including the USA , Canada as most therapists
insurance cover excludes USA & Canada