Howard Ratcliffe - Advanced (ADPR) GQHP & Distinction in Clinical Hypnotherapy
In addition to Hypnotherapy - WE ARE ONLY ONE OF A SELECTED NUMBER OF THERAPISTS IN THE UK OFFERING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION THERAPY
Consulting: Head Office in Camberley - Surrey , Harley Street - London and Burton Waters Marina Complex in Lincoln.
To find us,and view Client our numerous 5***** Google testimonial Reviews .
GO ON Google search AND THEN TYPE IN ... .... positive beliefs hypnotherapy in camberley
USING Hypnotherapy & Virtual Reality Simulation therapy for the FOLLOWING
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapy
- Long term Chronic Pain reduction & Elimination.
• Anxiety and Stress
• Confidence Building
• Children's Paediatric Issues
• Exam Nerves For Children
• Exam Stress for Adults/Workplace
• (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Obsessions - OCD
• Pain Management
• Phobias and Fears
• Problem Behaviours
Insomnia, Nail Biting, etc.
• (PTSD) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Pain reduction and elimination
• Public Speaking
• Recreational Drugs
• Sports Motivation
• Stop Smoking
• Weight Loss
Training, qualifications & experience
- ADVANCED Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (ADPR) GQHP & SICH.D.Hyp diploma (distinction) & YHT.Hyp diploma
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapist ( selected therapist)
Using the following therapies.
- Virtual Reality Simulation Therapy
- Dip hyp (paediatrics) children
- Certified hypotension practitioner - blood pressure
- Certificate of NLP, CNLP skills
- Cerfified practitioner of Psycho Sensory Techniques . p.s.y tap
- Cerfified practitioner of Kinectic Shift
- ADVANCED practitioner of Thought Field Therapy
- Cerfified practitioner of OldPain2Go
- Weight loss certified practitioner
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Clinics in Camberley, Harley Street and now in Lincoln on the Burton Waters Marina.
WE ARE ONLY ONE OF A SELECTED NUMBER OF THERAPISTS IN THE UK OFFERING VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATION THERAPY
Camberley & Lincoln Branches -
- Standard Session – 1st session consists of completing a detailed Questionnaire and identifying the most appropriate therapy. Plus conducting Hypnotherapy & other prestigious coping techniques we think fit to use. (Please leave up to 3 hours) at a cost of £150. Thereafter , appointments will be £100 per session . (please leave up to 2 hours). For our Pain Review (Reduction or removal) methodology the same fee’s apply.
- Smoking Cessation . 3 sessions . The aim on the 1st session is to cease, and 2 further sessions to consolidate. The fee £350 to be paid in advance.
- Weight loss Programme. 6 x weekly or fortnightly Sessions . The fee to be paid in advance.
Harley Street Practice - StandardDaytime, Evening or W/E Session – 1 Hour £500 Per hour session
- Weight loss programme 6 x weekly or fortnightly Sessions ,Daytime and Evenings.The fee to be paid in advance£250
- Smoking Cessation – 3 sessions . The aim is 1st session is to cease, and 2 further sessions to consolidate. The fee to be paid in advance.