Chantal Dempsey - Award Winning Master Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Coach
Hey there, I am Chantal!
I help men and women who are held back by stress and anxiety, low self esteem or lack of confidence, unlock their full potential and thrive. I absolutely love my job and seeing the rapid change in the lives of my clients.
Major breakthroughs are usually achieved within 1-2 sessions.
- You feel stuck but you are not sure how to change.
- You want to make a positive change in your life.
- You have all the resources you need within you but you don’t know how to access them.
- You feel like everyone else has got it all figured out.
- You miss out on things because you don’t put yourself out there.
Good news, I can help!
How it Works
My programmes are intensive one-to-ones, especially designed to create rapid transformational change. My approach is dynamic and result driven, combining Clinical Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Life Coaching. We work deep at the subconscious level to create a shift and achieve emotional resilience and behavioural change.
or visit www.forwardlifecoaching.co.uk
- Stress & Anxiety
- Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Performance Coaching (performance nerves, acting, speech delivery, presentation etc)
- Improving your Life
- Connecting with Others
Other things I help with:
Panic Attacks | Covid 19 related Anxiety | Sleep problems | OCD | Procrastination | Impostor Syndrome | Anger Management | Achieving Goals | Sports Performance | Relationship Coaching | Conflict Resolution | Pain Management | Phobias | Fear of Flying | Stop Smoking | Addictions | Nail Biting | Habits | Work-life balance | Binge Eating | Emotional Eating | Weight Management | New Parent Confidence | Hypnobirthing and many more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Practitioner Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master Practitioner Life Coach
- Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Accredited Mediator
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider (Certified by the MHFA)
- Awarded Senior Member Status from the ACCPH (Accredited Councillors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists)
- Law Degree (BA Hons)
- Master of Laws (LL.M)
- Communications Strategist
- Leadership Diploma
- ANACAPA Intelligence Analyst Diploma
- Profiling & Psychology Training
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Free initial telephone session
All Hypnotherapy Programmes are bespoke and designed to meet your individual needs and include:
FREE INITIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION (No obligation, just a friendly chat)
- Longer sessions: 70-90 minute sessions
- Powerful NLP tools to take away
- A free hypnotherapy audio recorded just for you
- Email and WhatsApp support between sessions
- Full Cognitive Assessment
- Free access to useful resources
- Reading/video list tailored to your needs
- 30 Day Rapid Transformation Programme: £695 (reduced from £1390 - Covid 19 limited time offer)
- 12 Week Optimum Mindset Programme: £1295 (reduced from £1390 - Covid 19 limited time offer)
- One-Day Intensive Reboot Your Life: £550 (reduced from £1110 - Covid 19 limited time offer)
Single session fee: £175 (reduced from £350)
For more details and programmes, visit www.forwardlifecoaching.co.uk
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Thursday : late afternoon/evening appointments.
Some Saturday afternoon and evening appointments.
A few other things about me:
- 100% 5 star reviews
- I served as a senior law enforcement officer and criminal profiler for 15 years
- I speak three languages fluently
- I love love love travelling
- I am obsessed with helping others improve their lives
- I have won multiple awards and commendations
WHAT CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME:
"Chantal tailors her approach to ensure that the mix of techniques is specifically and precisely aligned to your individual goals. Using a combination of hypnotherapy, NLP and traditional talk therapy styles, Chantal has equipped me with tools to deal with a number of significant life changes and make progress in overcoming obstacles. Chantal is engaging, supportive and professional, I would encourage anyone seeking support with progress and development to get in touch!" Helen Lacey (Verified Review)
"Chantal is very friendly and personable which made it really easy to talk to her. She is incredibly knowledgeable and approaches the issues with thoughtfulness and kindness. I would highly recommend Chantal". Emmanuelle Pichard (Verified Review)
"I had an appointment to stop smoking last Thursday 12th iv gone a whole week and have had no cravings at all I’m so pleased and can’t thank Chantal enough". Helen Munday (Verified Review)
"Chantal is extremely knowledgeable and easy to speak to and made me feel at ease throughout our sessions. I can already feel a change happening as a result and I couldn't be happier - I would highly recommend her and would give her more than 5 stars if that was possible!" Sofia Larsen (Verified Review)
"Chantal made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, as soon as the session had finished I noticed the changes! Amazing!" Janet Moody
"I went to Chantal to see if she could help me with mild anxiety which, through other various avenues I hadn’t managed to control. After just one session of NLP and hypnotherapy I am feeling the most relaxed I have in a long time and feel much happier as a result. Chantal provided a friendly, calm and positive atmosphere throughout the process, even the follow up communication has been amazing.
I can honestly say I would not hesitate to recommend Chantal. 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you so much Chantal". Helen Lynch (Verified Review)
"Chantal is so calming in the way she communicates, yet confident in the way she coaches that you feel like you are in very safe hands to guide you towards the results you want to see in yourself. It's always a pleasure working with Chantal". Thomas Hatterley (Verified Review)
"Highly recommended, really helped me through a difficult stage! Friendly and professional service". Hannah Johansen (Verified Review)
"Chantal is an amazing coach who works with lots of different techniques to get the desired outcome. She has been unbelievably helpful in helping me set up my own business and I would highly recommend her for corporate/business coaching!" Eleisha May (Verified Review)
100% 5 star reviews. Read more reviews on Google :)
HOT OFF THE PRESS: MY LATEST PUBLISHED ARTICLES:
- Are you really a fraud or is your impostor syndrome undermining you? https://chantal-dempsey.medium.com/are-you-really-a-fraud-or-is-your-impostor-syndrome-undermining-you-fc8bc9645cbe
- The simple trick that turns procrastination into a superpower https://thriveglobal.com/stories/the-simple-trick-that-turns-procrastination-into-a-super-power/
- Six steps that saved me from homeschooling burnout. https://thriveglobal.com/stories/six-steps-that-saved-me-from-homeschooling-burnout/
- The power of empathy and how to get better at it. https://thriveglobal.com/stories/the-power-of-empathy-and-how-to-get-better-at-it/