Michael Gee D'HYP, D'CBT, MSNLP, ATFT, Havening Practitioner
My name is Michael and I am an experienced and qualified clinical hypnotherapist and NLP coach. I am also a CBT practitioner and a certified Havening practitioner.
I specialise in therapy techniques for weight loss and eating disorders such as compulsive overeating, Bulimia, Anorexia and have under gone extra training in these areas. I also specialise in trauma and PTSD using Havening and NLP, and of course I treat phobias, anxiety and panic attacks and depression.
My clients say I am friendly and easy to talk to. I am a family man with three grown up children and seven grandchildren.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Practitioner diploma in applied clinic hypnotherapy (BEST).
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner (Terri Ann Laws & Science of the mind College)
- Hypnotic practitioner (Society of NLP)
- NLP Master Practitioner (Society of NLP).
- Diploma CBT (Academy for Continued Hypnosis Education International, Dr David Kato).
- Certified Havening ADT (HADT) Practitioner (Dr Ronald Ruden).
- Advanced Meridian Therapist TFT ( Progress Therapy Training international).
- Various specialise courses and CPDs
- Nine years in clinical practice.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
My fees are £60.00 per session
I offer a package of three sessions for £150.00
Type of session
10.30 am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday