Keith Dewey for anxiety, anger, trauma, diet hypnotherapy in Surrey & London
Hello, I'm Keith Dewey.
I'm here to help you reduce unwanted thoughts, feelings and habits. To reduce traumatic memories, stress, anxiety and anger.
I'm here to help you build calm, happiness, enjoyment, positivity, confidence and resilience into your life.
I regularly use hypnotherapy, as one of many advanced psychological tools, to help my clients deal with and overcome:
- Traumatic memories, from traumatic events or abusive relationships.
- Anxiety, fear, worry and phobias. From general anxiety issues and social phobias, to fear of dogs and fear of needles.
- Needing more energy, happiness, drive and focus.
- Mentally induced pains and physical sensitivities.
- Unwanted habits, such as over-eating (weight loss including the hypno gastric band), smoking, vaping, picking or hair pulling, stuttering.
My approach is solution focused, which means we'll primarily be working on how you want to be, rather than deep analysis of who you were.
Book now to see how much change we can make in the first session.
I look forward to helping you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I regularly participate in training and education activities, to search for new techniques to help clients more.
My qualifications and memberships include:
- B.Sc. Hons. degree in Cognitive Science (science of the mind)
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- Hypnotherapy in Practise Diploma, nationally recognised by the UK Professional Standards association, CNHC (for work with NHS) and National Council of Hypnotherapy.
- Certified Havening Practitioner.
- Certified BWRT Practitioner.
- NLP Master Practitioner.
- EFT and TFT Tapping Master Practitioner.
- Positive Psychology.
- Solution Focused Psychology.
- Human Givens therapy - anxiety, anger, addictions, depression, psychosis .
British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotherapists
The British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists (BAThH) was the first constituted body for Professional Hypnotherapists in the UK and a founder member of the United Kingdom Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations (UKCHO).
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Childhood trauma, nail-biting, self-worth, happiness, being calm.
£80.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Clients typically only require from one to four sessions, but may require more, depending on the complexity of the issue.
My standard therapy session is £80. Payment is made via credit card when booking.
Special packages are available. Contact me for more details.
I open the doors of my therapy room from 7am to 10pm every day of the week. Please visit my website to check on current availability.
I look forward to helping with you, including help for:
- Anxiety (social anxiety, general anxiety, panic attacks, health anxiety, etc)
- Difficult memories of traumatic events or abuse.
- Fears and phobias (needles, public spaces, dogs, cats, flying, public speaking, small spaces, etc)
- Weight loss, weight management, virtual gastric band hypnotherapy, emotional eating, motivation.
- Anger management and rage.
- Quitting smoking or stopping vaping.
- IBS and pain management.
- And any other subconscious concern you may have.
Please contact me today to book your first appointment or to discuss how I can help you.