Helen Woodford DipHPsych, HPD, MNCH, MNCP, CHAP, CHP
Helen is a successful Hypnotherapist, Clinical Psychotherapist and Bereavement Counselor.This means she can treat her client's 'as a whole' and not just alleviate symptoms, but really get to the core of their problems. She specializes in Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Phobia, Depression and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), and various emotional issues. She is an approved therapist for Anxiety UK and is also on the National IBS Register as an approved therapist. She is trained in EMDR (This is the approach of choice for treating post traumatic stress disorder) and Age Regression. She has also qualified as a Hypno Gastric Band Therapist. Her friendly,easy going manner has helped many people make a full recovery and go on to lead a happier life once again. Please feel free to call her for a no obligation chat about your personal treatment plan.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Member of the National Council of Psychotherapy
- Trained in Anxiety,Panic and Phobia and Depression
- Trained in EMDR
- Advanced weight control and hypnotic banding therapist
- Anxiety UK approved ther
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
£50 per session.
Each session is roughly an hour, to an hour and a half. If we are longer I DO NOT charge extra. It is often necessary to discuss how you have been since our last meeting, and therefore I feel it is important that my clients don't feel rushed, especially if they have a lot they need to say.
I work daytime and evenings (last appointment 9 p.m) and some weekends (afternoon only).