Fiona Gray Clinical Hypnotherapist & Weight Loss Coach
I am a qualified and experienced Solution-Focused Hypnotherapist, with a busy practice in Chorlton, Manchester. I graduated from the prestigious Clifton Practice in 2016.
I specialise in Weight Loss and Emotional Eating.
Emotional eating is when we use food to cope with strong and often painful emotions such as grief, loneliness, regret, shame and guilt.
I know first hand how frustrating it feels to find yourself craving unhealthy foods when feeling stressed, tired, anxious and afraid. Often we are not aware of our triggers yet the impact of this way of coping with life can be devastating.
Hypnotherapy is a fast and effective way to eliminate the fear, stress and anxiety that is often the basis for most addictions including compulsive, binge and emotional eating.
No matter how difficult the challenge may seem, I believe change is possible and it can be quicker than you think. There is nothing mysterious about what I do. Hypnosis is a safe, effective tool for change. I believe everyone has the capacity and internal resources to grow and change their lives.
People have approached me for Hypnotherapy because:
- They need to lose weight for medical reasons, such as surgery.
- They have been told weight loss will improve their chances of fertility.
- They want to lose weight after pregnancy.
- They want to feel confident, healthier, fitter and look good.
- They want to reduce the risk of developing diabetes.
- They want to get off the yo-yo dieting treadmill for good.
- and so much more...
I offer one to one Hypnotherapy sessions to help relieve any stress you may have around eating and your relationship with food.
Do you want to change your relationship with food in a way that keeps you in control? Hypnotherapy can help!
In addition to Hypnotherapy...
- I am a 1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant. The 1:1 Diet is a flexible, evidence-based meal replacement diet with six different steps so it is easy for you to find the right Step for you based on your nutritional needs and lifestyle.
- I offer walk/talk/jog sessions and personal exercise sessions for those that want to up their physical activity.
- I offer educational talks online and face to face to help you stay motivated
- I deliver group sessions where you can get support and encouragement from other dieters.
- I am a Hypno-Band Weight Loss System Licensed Practitioner
Together we can design a programme that will help you reach your weight loss goals and fit in with your lifestyle.
I will support you every step of the way and long after you've reached your target weight, or for as long as you need me.
When it comes to weight loss no two people are the same so the number of sessions you will need will depend on you. I can offer you a wealth of personal and professional experience but Hypnotherapy is not a quick fix, it still requires effort and time on your part.
Flexible Session times are available
My session times are flexible and I can now offer some sessions on Saturdays.
I work with couples, families, adults and teenagers from all cultures and backgrounds. I do not discriminate, I offer a none judgemental, confidential, safe and compassionate service to all.
I am DBS cleared to work with children, young people and adults and I hold full public liability insurance with Holistic Services.
Start your weight loss journey now book your first session and receive a free relaxation audio download.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the prestigious Clifton Practice and qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist (DHP)
Certified NLP Practitioner INLPTA
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
1:1 Diet by Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
CPCAB Counselling Skills Level 2 - Manchester Counselling Training Centre 2017-18
Cruse Bereavement Training and Cruse Bereavement Support Volunteer
The S.T.E.P.S Protocol and Pain-Free - Future House Therapy Centre 2018
Mindful Resilience Enhancement (MRE) Level 1, Workshop 1 - Christies Hospital 2018
Rewind Trauma Therapy - Dr David Muss- IARTT 2018
Solution-Focused Brief Therapy Foundation Certificate 2018 - Brief Centre for Solution-Focused Practice at Salford University.
TA 101 (Transactional Analysis) Certificate 2018 Manchester Institute of Psychotherapy
MA in Clinical Counselling at the University of Chester (second year)
BACP Student membership
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
The regular cost per session is £60
Four session packages and monthly coaching subscriptions are available at a discounted rate.
Type of session
|Other languages:||English Only|
Unfortunately, my therapy room is situated up two flights of stairs. If you are not able to access my therapy room it may be possible for me to visit you at your home.
Monday and Tuesday 8am - 8pm Thursdays 5pm - 8pm Fridays 1pm - 8pm Saturdays 10:00 - 1:00pm