Fiona Gray Clinical Hypnotherapist AfSFH(reg)
591 Wilbraham Road
I am a Solution-Focused Hypnotherapist and I specialise in helping people overcome addictions and move through bereavement. There is nothing mysterious about what I do. I believe everyone has the capacity and internal resources to grow. I see myself as a companion that provides a safe space, time and a few simple, effective tools to support you through the process.
Hypnotherapy is a gentle, subtle and natural therapy that affects positive change through deep relaxation and trance.
Hypnotherapy can help in areas such as:
- Improving confidence and Self-esteem
- Help throughout the bereavement process
- Reducing stress and anxiety levels
- Gaining control over negative habits such as; gambling, smoking, food addictions, alcohol and drugs.
- Improving relationships at home and at work
- Improving energy and motivation
- Improving sleep
I am DBS Cleared to work with children, young people and adults and I hold full public liability insurance with Holistic Services.
I work from my private practice rooms in Chorlton, South Manchester.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the prestigious Clifton Practice and qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist (DHP)
Certified NLP Practitioner INLPTA
Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Exam stress
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy for People going through separation and/or divorce.
Hypnotherapy for Performing and Creative Artists.
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation by phone: Free
Initial Consultation face to face £30 includes relaxation download
Single Session: £60
Weight Loss Hypnotherapy 4 sessions: £200
Stop Smoking £120 (2 hours needed)
I offer flexible session times including evenings and Saturday mornings.
Mondays 1:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesdays 3:00 - 8:00pm Thursdays 5:00 - 8:00pm Fridays 5:00 - 8:00pm Saturdays 10:00 - 1:00pm