My Online Hypnotherapy
Specialising in anxiety, low mood, and cancer-related issues for patients and carers, as well as transitioning from major life changes including grief. I can help you identify what it is you want to work on to facilitate positive change and increased well being.
Clinical hypnotherapy uses relaxation techniques such as breathing techniques and visualisation to guide you into a focused state of relaxation. Here, your mind is more receptive to positive suggestions that are aligned with the changes you want to make in your life.
Clients describe the experience as deeply relaxing. Many say my treatments are like a spa for the mind.
I have had many hypnotherapy sessions with the therapist and always return because she is the best. The way she conducts the consultations are both empathetic and professional striking the perfect balance. Each tailor made session has had a profoundly powerful impact on my well-being giving me the guidance I need to grow and heal. My waking perception is so much healthier since our sessions began and my sleep has been deeply enriched. I cannot recommend My Online Hypnotherapy highly enough. Superb therapist.
Jean-Paul, major life change
Fantastic-you listened intently to my issues and what I wanted to achieve, you're caring and your voice is very soothing, I will be booking further sessions, and thank you I needed that session very much so glad I booked.
It is such a beautiful treatment. I never expected it to make me feel so relaxed. I always have the best sleeps after Hypnotherapy, and the effects last. I was able to feel better about my future, my energy was better and my mood was more positive.
Maria, Low mood
The hypnotherapy sessions proved incredibly valuable and I found your whole approach very professional and caring. In my experience many consultations sadly have little baring on the treatment given, however you listened acutely to my needs and tailored my sessions with such precision. I’m very impressed and would definitely use the service again and would highly recommend her to my colleagues, family and friends.
Paul, low mood and anxiety
HOW MY ONLINE HYPNOTHERAPY WORKS
There are many reasons why clients choose hypnotherapy online.
- It eliminates the added time and effort required to travel to an appointment away from your home or place of work.
- You are likely to be able to retain an enhanced sense of relaxation for longer without the need to travel following your session.
- You may feel also more relaxed from the outset given the familiarity and comfort of your own setting, which can only have a positive effect on the outcome of your hypnotherapy.
- Online sessions are more cost effective since they do not incur the overheads associated with premises, time and travel.
- There is no difference between the effectiveness of hypnotherapy delivered via screen or face-to-face. Online therapy is conducted in real time in exactly the same way as it is in person.
- Provided you have access to a private room and internet connection, it is completely accessible for anyone, including people who may be housebound, have physical difficulties or disabilities, or are too unwell or anxious to travel.
- Everyone is unique. To discuss your particular circumstances and what support you need, contact me to arrange a complimentary telephone consultation.
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact me here:
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy (Distinction)-London Hypnotherapy Academy
- Volunteer sessions at MacMillan Cancer Centre in central London 2018-2020
- Active enhanced DBS check
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
First online session £85 for 1 hours 15 mins
Subsequent online sessions £65 for 50 minutes
Bundle packages available following the initial session.
Currently practicing online only in keeping with the Coronavirus guidelines.