149 Valley Park Drive
02392 658341 / 07886 091639
Hello, thank you for looking at my profile. I have been working full time as a hypnotherapist for 9 years. I use gestalt, inner child, regression and other techniques. It is my belief that dealing with the cause rather than the symptom has a long lasting beneficial result. I continue expanding my knowledge and qualified as an NLP practitioner and a teacher of Hypnotherapy. I am a member of the GHR, CNHC and a Licensed Hypno-Band Practitioner. Also. I have written a book called How to be a Hypnotherapist available on Amazon. My book is aimed at people who have an interest in hypnotherapy and how the mind works it is written without using all the jargon and an easy read.
In 2011 using my knowledge and experience I wrote a course which is accredited by the GHSC and set up the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy. The 16- week intensive course is designed to give students all the tools to work as therapists on qualifying. We give our students ongoing help and support after qualifying. We also run CPD workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists.
Training, qualifications & experience
Senior Qualified Hypnotherapist
Dipl in Hypnotherapy with the Institute of Natural Therapy Dec. 2004
Clinical Hypnosis with The Proudfoot School of Clinical Hypnosis and Psychotherapy in Oct 2005
Dipl Hypnotherapy with The Proudfoot School May 2006
DiplNeuro Linguistic Programming Proudfoot School Nov. 2007
Qualification to teach Hypnotherapy with The Institute of Natural Therapies December 2007.
Trained in Parts Therapy by Roy hunter 2009
Qualified as a Licensed Parts Therapy Trainer with Roy Hunter 2011
I have worked with:- Smoking, fear of flying, emotional issues, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, stuttering, phobias, to name a few.
I have taught students in groups up to 4 at a time. I have now moved into The Technopole in Portsmouth where I will be weekly and monthly courses to train as a Hypnotherapist.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Ongoing - Two-day CPD workshop on IMR, regression, inner child & gestalt
- Ongoing - Accredited diploma in hypnotherapy
- Ongoing - IMR and Age regression 2 workshops
- Ongoing - Hypno gastric band online training
- 14/01/19 - One-day hypno-gastric band CPD workshop
- 14/01/19 - 1 day hypno-gastric band CPD workshop
- 01/02/19 - One-day past life regression CPD workshop
- 01/02/19 - 1 day past life regression workshop
- 08/02/19 - One-day smoking cessation CPD workshop
- 02/03/19 - One-day parts therapy CPD workshop
- 02/03/19 - 1 day parts therapy workshop
- 21/03/19 - Two day IMR & regression CPD workshop
- 21/03/19 - 2 day IMR, regression, gestalt and inner child workshop
- 07/06/19 - One-day hypno-gastric band CPD workshop
- 07/06/19 - 1 day hypno-gastric band CPD workshop
- 02/09/19 - Two-day IMR & regression CPD workshop
- 02/09/19 - 2 day IMR, regression, gestalt and inner child workshop
- 13/09/19 - One-day smoking cessation CPD workshop
- 13/09/19 - 1 day smoking cessation workshop
- 21/11/19 - Two-day hypno-NLP CPD workshop
- 21/11/19 - 2 day hypno NLP workshop
- 30/11/19 - One-day hypno-gastric band CPD workshop
- 30/11/19 - 1 day hypno-gastric band CPD workshop
- 06/12/19 - One-day parts therapy CPD workshop
- 06/12/19 - 1 day parts therapy workshop
One to one hypnotherapy costs £75 per session.
Smoking £150 for one session including two recordings.
Hypno-Band £320 includes 4 sessions
Are you interested in becoming a fully accredited Hypnotherapist? If you have an interest in helping people and would like a career change the Hampshire School Of Hypnotherapy offers hands-on training and full support once you have completed your course of choice.
Our courses include 1 years unlimited support and one to one help for you after you have completed the course. The choice of joining the HSOH as a member with access to our online forum where they will also get support from other newly qualified and experienced therapists.
- The Philosophy behind Hypnotherapy
- Fears, phobias and habits
- Inducing Hypnosis and working with a client under Hypnosis
The course includes how to use Gestalt, Inner Child and NLP techniques
If you are interested in becoming a hypnotherapist I have now published How to become a Hypnotherapist and it is available on Amazon.
Monday - Friday evening appointments available.