Two-day CPD workshop on IMR, regression, inner child & gestalt
Ideomotor response, regression, gestalt and inner child techniques.
Two-day CPD workshop.
IMR is the technique that is unique to hypnotherapy. It is a must if you are passionate about your profession.
Sometimes clinical hypnosis is not enough to help your clients move forward in their lives. The IMR is a direct link to the sub-conscious mind and is such an effective tool if facilitated confidently and efficiently.
This workshop is designed to give you a good understanding of the IMR, and how to know when it is necessary use regression. The workshop also covers how to facilitate gestalt and inner child as an efficient method of dealing with issues arising out of regression.
- Why do we use IMR?
- Explaining IMR to the Client Prior to Hypnosis.
- Handouts on how to facilitate IMR.
- What could go wrong and why?
- How to regress safely.
- Regression outline.
- How to facilitate gestalt and inner child effectively.
- Questioning and maintaining rapport with the subconscious mind.
- Discussing the different techniques and scripts.
- Practical demonstration.
- Practical training.
This course is designed for hypnotherapists who want to be totally client centred and produce long lasting results