Hypno gastric band online training
- Find an event in your area
Hypno gastric band online CPD course
This course is aimed at hypnotherapists who want to learn the specific weight loss system using the hypno gastric band.
Lorraine Gleeson started using the hypno-band system (originated by John Maclean) and was initially licensed in September 2009.
Lorraine further developed the system using additional hypnotherapy and NLP techniques with excellent results.
This system, developed by the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy, is unique and uses techniques developed over many years of working with many clients with weight problems.
- How to gather information from your client prior to hypnosis.
- How to create new positive behaviours using hypnosis.
- What scripts to record for your clients to reinforce their therapy.
- Why showing a video of how a surgical gastric band is fitted is helpful to your client.
- Discussing the scripts you will be using.
- A practical role play demonstration.
- A download for sound effects and DVD of the gastric band to show to your clients.
- All scripts for all sessions including scripts to pre-record to give to your clients.
- Script to deliver creating positive changes.
- A download of the hypno gastric band manual to print off and keep.
On completion of the online training course, you will be able to download and print off your certificate of completion and offer the four-session hypno gastric band treatment to your clients.
About the host
Lorraine Gleeson has been working full time as a hypnotherapist for 12 years.
In 2011 I wrote a diploma course, accredited by the GHSC, and set up the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy. We also run CPD workshops for hypnotherapists in the classroom and online and offer Ad Hoc supervision to newly qualified hypnotherapists all over the UK via skype.
I have benefited greatly from my experience of CBT and hypnotherapy. It has helped me deal with long standing...
My hypnotherapist has changed my life. After years of struggling with weight management the hypno band and the...
I have had insomnia for many years but the problem has escalated in recent months with me either being unable to...