Ricky Chambers DSFH - Free Initial Consultation
Hello and welcome.
My name is Ricky and I would really like to help you break through any psychological blockages that have been holding you back.
Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we just cannot change our behaviour or the way we think or feel. Hypnotherapy is a really efficient way of breaking down psychological templates to enable you to make long lasting positive changes quickly and effectively.
I offer in-person or online sessions and initial consultations are free of charge.
This enables you to ask any questions you may have, get to know me a little and decide whether I am the right therapist for you.
Get in touch and:
- Discover the science and psychology behind how our minds works.
- Learn simple techniques which you can implement to naturally improve your mental and physical health and well-being.
- Discover how we go into trance many times a day and how we can recognise and harness these times for positive change.
- Receive a free sleep relaxation mp3 - This gets to work on reducing stress and anxiety right away and is particularly helpful for regulating your sleep pattern so you get a good nights sleep.
Based in Faversham at Apotheca - Natural Health in West Street.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH)
- Trained by The Clifton Practice (CPHT)
- Registered with the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
- Registered with the National Board of Modern Psychotherapy (NBMP)
- Registered with the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH)
- Fully Insured
Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) was set up to provide information about a modern form of Hypnotherapy and its associated benefits to members of the public. The main aim of the AfSFH is to spread awareness of the benefits of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. Its secondary aim is to support Hypnotherapists in their businesses by encouraging good practice and self-care.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Noise Hypersensitivity
- Bladder Control
- Achieving Goals
From £65.00 to £195.00
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
Free Initial Consultation
General Therapy Sessions - 1hr £65.00
Block of 5 General Therapy Session - 5 x 1hr £292.50 (includes 10% discount)
Smoking Cessation - 1 x 2hr Session £195.00
If you work unsociable hours and have specific requirements for treatment times, please get in touch to discuss further.