Elaine Marsh C DIP,EH, CP,NLP,ABH, CHYP, MPMH CPD
Henley On Thames
0800 083 6768 / 0772 544 1257
Would you like to let go of unwanted addictions, habits, pain, unwanted weight, fears, phobias and anxiety quickly and naturally in one session?
Stop smoking safely, easily and forever in one session with a guarantee? Using THE most successful way to stop, the only method that has been scientifically proven to be 95% successful. You will also receive a bespoke recording of the session.
Do you have any negative or limiting beliefs that are holding you back from living your life to its full potential, the life that you deserve? I can help you to transform your life in one 2 hour session.
I have been a Clinical Hypnotherapist for over 20 years now, helping my clients to transform their lives in one or two sessions. I believe it is possible to change rapidly without the need for many sessions and long term therapy.
I now incorporate an AMAZING pain relief technique that helps reduce and remove chronic pain in one session. I know it sounds hard to believe but its true!
The phenomenal RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy) created by Marisa Peer is another wonderful therapy that is incorporated into my practice that helps you to transform you life quickly, easily and profoundly.
Please Call for a free 15 minute telephone consultation and find out more
Skype Sessions - are also available so you can experience therapy from the comfort of home
Before your session
You will receive a wonderful stress reduction recording before you come in for your appointment. This will allow you to experience how hypnosis feels, you will notice benefits from listening and realise how powerful hypnosis is. This will also help you to relax and enjoy the experience even more during your session.
What to expect from a session
My sessions are usually 90 minutes to 2 hours long and held in my clinic in the centre of Henley on Thames. You will receive a bespoke recording of your session to remind, reinforce and continue to re empower you for permanent change.
My clients rarely need more than 2 sessions to resolve an issue.
What is hypnotherapy?
There are many myths and misconception about hypnosis and when you come in to see me I shall dispel these for you. Hypnosis is a naturally occurring state that we dip in and out of all the time. When we are daydreaming or have you ever driven somewhere and thought how did I get here?! I shall utilise this state to help you achieve what you want to achieve.
Training, qualifications & experience
- American Board of Hypnotherapy (2002)
- RTT Rapid Transformational Therapy, Advanced Practitioner
- Stephen Brooks Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Cognitive Psychotherapy and NLP (1999)
- BSCEH The British Society of Clinical and Medical Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Past Life Regression
- Future Life Progression
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Old Pain to Go
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Cocaine Addiction
- Recreational drugs
- Breast Enlargement
Please call 07725441257 for a free discovery telephone consultation or email Elaine if you would like more information and to make an appointment.
Gift Vouchers are Available
For national and international clients Skype sessions are available
- Nail biting - "In May 2016, I visited Elaine Marsh who cured me of my thirty-seven year old nail-and-finger-bitting-habit in a single hour-long hypnotherapy session. I now have nails, smooth fingers and beautiful-looking hands. Up until my session with Elaine Marsh, I had tried giving up this demeaning habit on many occasions but to no avail. I cannot recommend Elaine's healing, and habit-breaking, skills more strongly." Alistair Carr
- Fear of the dentist - "Amazing - 2 sessions of hypnosis with Elaine cured my 20 years fear of the dentist and enabled me to have a crown implanted with no sedation. I felt so much more confident about going to the dentist. I am almost looking forward to my next visit to the dentist!" Andy, Tilehurst
- Quit smoking - "Just a note to say thank you. I came to you on 20th September and have not had a cigarette since. God, I feel virtuous! Barely no withdrawal symptoms at all and I have not put weight on either.
My chest is clear now, and I no longer wake up coughing like I used to. Also, the money I have saved is amazing.I have also recommended you to a friend who has a young son (20's) who had started smoking
Again, thanks very much, I am so grateful for your help. Kind regards Fiona Compton"
- Quit smoking - "I want to say thanks again for the session I had with you almost 2 weeks ago.
I am amazed at how easy it has been for me to quit smoking. As you know, I have smoked for over 13 years and I tried to give up smoking with other methods (gums and patches) and I found it impossible as the cravings were so severe. I didn't think I could find anything that would work. Not only has this worked but I have found it very easy. I already feel much better from not smoking and have you to thank for the rest of my life.
I wish you all the very best and will offer any other referrals or references if you need. Hopefully, my Mum will be over to see you shortly when she is ready to.
Best wishes and thanks again, Faye Whitlock"
- Quit smoking - "Hi Elaine, I would not ordinarily write something like this, but given the profoundly positive effect giving up smoking has had on my life, I felt the need to say thank you.
As you know through our discussions, I had tried all 'conventional' means to kick the habit to no avail, and even remained skeptical that the hypnosis would work. The problem for me, was finding the motivation to really want to quit something that at the time I enjoyed doing. Despite this and without doubt, the single session I undertook with you, enabled me to give up from that moment and never look back. What truly amazed me was the lack of craving for something I had done for 15 years previously on a 20 a day habit and the way I felt more and more positive every day.
Obviously I am more healthy and feel optimistic about my long term health, (especially having just turned 40) and reap the financial rewards day after day.
Once again from myself and my family, Thank you. M Silver"
- Confidence - "Hi Elaine, Just to let you know that the presentation went really well! I definitely feel much more confident! Thank you so much for your help. A Compton"
- Self-esteem - "With you doing such a good job instilling positivity to my subconscious mind I started the Cambridge Diet last Tuesday and have lost 11lbs so far so I feel fantastic and my self esteem and outlook on life is soooo much better... what can I say but a good job done!!! I have passed your details on to a few of my clients so I hope you don't mind. Once again I would like to say a big THANK YOU as would my husband Angus as he feels he has his wife back again. Kind regards Shirley Muir"
- Weight-loss - "You saw me in June earlier this year when I asked you to try to assist me to lose some weight. At the time I weighed 14st 5lbs. Whilst that was not seriously overweight, I wanted to try to lose 2 and a half stone. Well, with your help I have already lost around a stone and a half after just on session. I am absolutely delighted and will keep you posted. It has also encouraged me to join our local Gym and I go there 3 or 4 times each week. Once again many thanks for your help. I have passed you name to several of my colleagues too." J Lions, Bucks
Further testimonials can be found on my website.
Available Monday to Saturday day and evening appointments are available. In certain circumstances home visits are possible. Skype sessions available