Samantha Culshaw-Robinson MSc Cert Ed (FE) Dip Hyp MNCH MISMA
I worked as a lecturer in further education for 15 years and became interested in complementary therapies several years ago as a way to help a family member combat their anxiety. Hypnotherapy was a revelation, and love sharing what I learnt with others both at home and in the workplace
In 2010, I qualified as a Registered Hypnotherapist accredited by the National Council of Hypnotherapy. Since then I’ve helped hundreds of clients address all sorts of health issues and make long-term positive changes in their lives.
I’m also am NHS-trained mindfulness coach and wellbeing consultant, and I have an MSc in Workplace Health and Wellbeing. I run courses and workshops in the corporate world as well as working with private clients at my treatment room outside Nottingham city centre.
Training, qualifications & experience
Training, Qualifications & Experience:
Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Diploma
Qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Advanced Weight Control Diploma
Stress Management Diploma
Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner NLP
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am also a Mindfulness teacher
Photos & videos
Reduce Stress And Anxiety £350
Working together over 4 weeks my goal is to support you to axe anxiety for good. In doing so we will work towards a strong sense of confidence and feelings of being at ease with yourself so that you are able to function more positively.
Specifically, you will receive:
· Support to identify triggers including foods, moods and situations to help you regain control over anxiety.
· Four tailored sessions of clinical Hypnotherapy to release the triggers of your anxiety and embed a state of being at ease within yourself.
· Additional psychological support to calm the mind and remain anxious free.
Your Stop Smoking Programme £147
Using advanced forms of Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy I will deliver a 2-session comprehensive programme.
During the session I will support the release of your smoking habit by:
· Dissociating the trigger of your smoking habit
· Replacing more appropriate responses to cigarette
· Delivering direct suggestion to your unconscious mind to help ensure you become and remain a non-smoker
Your Weight Loss Programmes
We will work together over 4, 6 or 8 weeks, where I will support you to programme your mind to instantly trigger the control over food and be motivated to ensure your will power is strong. We will discuss what will work for you.
· Just £395 for 4 Weeks
· Just £495 for 6 Weeks
· Just £695 for 6 Weeks
What You Will Receive:
· Weekly sessions of hypnotherapy and motivational coaching to get your mind motivated and focused
· Daily text support as appropriate to ensure your willpower is strong
· SOS in person support between sessions via Skype, video or phone call.
Your Pain Elimination Programme £99
We offer a unique method of pain relief, involving removing the old message of pain by Mind Mediation.
What Your Will Receive:
· 1 session of Rapid Pain Elimination therapy
· 1 MP3 to use at home if you should need it
Type of session
Monday to Friday - 9am to 7pm