Jason Fletcher FNCP SQHP PICT QC Dip. Hyp. GHR/NCP Accredited Supervisor
Call today for a FREE 30 minute consultation on 07739 466318
I pride myself in offering a warm, friendly and professional approach, and believe in providing rapid, comfortable, and straightforward solutions to problems.
Bringing 20 years experience practising therapy, and delivering therapy training, I offer Hypnotherapy sessions covering Nottingham and Derbyshire.
I have always been keen to emphasise that Clinical Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy is a caring and life-enhancing profession used for therapeutic purposes - and not for entertainment.
Practice Location - Strelley Hall, Strelley Village, Nottingham
It is believed the right environment can influence our mood, emotional health, behaviour and physical health. Clients enjoy visiting the peaceful surroundings of the magnificent Strelley Hall (in the quaint, Strelley Village, Nottingham).
The Hall is in a prime location for clients from Nottingham, Derbyshire and for longer-distance clients with M1 junction 26 approx. 5 mins drive away.
Free parking is available off-road in the Hall grounds.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy Practitioner's Diploma
- Principal, MindWorks Therapy Training (12+ years)
- Fellow of the National Council of Psychotherapists
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (Awarded - General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Certificate in Integrative Supervision - accredited by NCP and GHR Acknowledged
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Diploma in Time-Based Techniques
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT)
- PICT Trauma & Abuse Specialist Skills Diploma
- PICT Trainer Certified
- PICT Quick Change Certificate
- Lifespan Integration Level I
Although I work with many varied client issues, and personal development goals, I have undertaken specialist, advanced training in working with trauma and abuse issues - this training also includes specialist training in working with Grief and loss, Phobias, and 'Critical Incident Debriefing'.
Additionally I work with a Quick Change method in for clients wishing to work more intensively - such as long-distance and overseas clients.
I have also undertaken further specialist training including working with; anxiety, addictions, depression, mindfulness, and phobias.
In 2010 I was awarded the Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice through the General Hypnotherapy Register, and in 2012 I was awarded the title 'Fellow' of the National Council of Psychotherapists (FNCP)
For the last 12 years, I have been the Principal, and Lead Course Tutor, for MindWorks; a long-established (since 1995) Hypnotherapy training school in Nottingham, East Midlands. MindWorks also run other various accredited therapy practitioner, and professional development courses for therapists.
Since 2009 I have been providing supervision for other therapists, and as well as training hypnotherapists, I have also trained experienced therapists for the role of supervisor.
My background includes also a wealth of teaching/training experience providing Adult Education in both the private and public sector since 1999.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Resolving adult problems issues resulting from Childhood Abuse/trauma, and/or poor-parenting (whether intentional or not), and/or neglect
- Adult Trauma
Photos & videos
Call Today on 07739 466318 to book a FREE no-obligation 30 minute consultation
- Initial 30 min Consultation - Free
- Hypnotherapy 1 hour Appt. - £75
- Hypnotherapy Appt. Package of 3 hours - £199
- Hypnotherapy Appt. Package of 6 hours - £349
- Smoking Cessation Hypnotherapy Package of 3 hours - £249 (includes free back up hypnosis session)
At least one complementary audio recording is provided with all Hypnotherapy packages above.
Practice is located one floor from the entrance - a lift is available if required/preferred. Disabled Toilet facilities also available.
Available Tuesday-Friday, evening appointments and some Saturday appointments available.