Clem and Margaret Turner Therapy Practice
56 Sutton Road
Sutton In Ashfield
01623 556234 / 07958 689377
Our Practice offers a range of techniques and treatments to help our clients, these include: Hypnotherapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (HCBT).
After an initial consultation we will tailor a treatment to suit the individual person. We can help with: Anxiety, Panic, Stress, Fears and Phobias, Pain Management, Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss, Anger, Confidence, Public Speaking, IBS and many more.
My Specialities include:
I have specialized in Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks for around 14 years. Our practice offers a full Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attack Treatment Programme on a one to one basis. Many people have been successfully treated with our unique programme – (see our testimonial page) http://www.clemturner.co.uk/newsite/index.php/testimonials/
In many cases even clients with extreme anxiety are able to get back to work in just a few weeks of having treatment at our Practice.
I also specialize in Working with Children and Adolescents. Our Practice has designed our own programme which deals with many different children’s issues. I am also a provider for The Listening Programme which helps children with learning difficulties.
Pain Management is also one of my specialties. I not only use Hypnotherapy to help my clients but also Hypnoisetherapy. I am also a fully qualified practitioner in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
As a Certified Hypnotension Practitioner using The Hypnotension™ Programme, I am able to treat people who suffer from high blood pressure.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and a senior member of the General Hypnotherapy Register, the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council, an Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy, the UK Register for IBS therapists, The National Register for Hypnotherapists, the NHS Directory for Complementary and Alternative Practitioners and the Register for Evidence Based Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
I am also an EFT, NLP and Hypno Cognitive Behavioural Therapy practitioner.
I offer accredited Supervision sessions for qualified Hypnotherapists who are members of the General Hypnotherapy Register. Supervision can either be by one to one sessions or Skype.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Working with Children and Adolescents
- 08/09/18 - Practical training in emotional freedom technique – 1 day workshop
- 15/09/18 - Feel the fear and do it anyway® for therapists - 1 day workshop
- 22/09/18 - Anxiety, stress and panic attack programme - 1 day CPD workshop
- 29/09/18 - Working with children and adolescents – 1 day workshop
- 06/10/18 - An eclectic approach to pain management - 1 day CPD workshop
- 13/10/18 - Certificate in using cognitive behavioural techniques with clients - 1 day workshop
- 18/10/18 - Mental Health First Aid England – 2 day course
- 27/10/18 - Using mindfulness with clients - a 2 day course for therapists and coaching professionals
Please telephone 01623 556234 to find out about the cost of our treatments.
Our Training School for Therapists:
Our Practice regularly runs a variety of different CPD Training Workshops and Courses for Qualified Hypnotherapists teaching subjects from Anxiety and Pain Management to Mindfulness and using CBT techniques with clients, plus many more. Please see our website for details:
We are flexible with opening hours, please call us for an appointment 01623 556234