Past life regression – one-day CPD workshop
Do you believe in past lives? If you do, then how interesting would it be to regress and see who you might have been in that past life? And on top of that, how great would it be to offer this as a service for your clients?
If you don’t believe, then how would you like to learn hypnotic techniques that give you a deeper insight into your own or your client’s subconscious?
Whether it’s actually a past life or not, there is insight in what our subconscious chooses to show us.
This course will provide underlying theory, research, and interesting science around past life regression. However, the majority of the course will teach you techniques to illicit past lives and allow you to practice those new skills, and use them with clients in the future.
In the workshop you will learn:
- What is past life regression? Is it real? Does it need to be real to have therapeutic benefits?
- What does the research say? There are now countless ‘proven’ examples of past lives.
- The first law of thermodynamics and Continuation Theory – Clever words that might just give an easy explanation behind past lives.
- Do past lives have past lives? And what if this is your first-time round?
- Hypnotic techniques to regress into past lives.
- Safety precautions when regressing into past lives.
- Recording a past life for fun and where to go next.
- Using past lives for therapeutic gain.
- Princess or Pauper – how to gain benefit from past lives that just weren’t that exciting.
- Fun or therapy – how to get the most out of the experience.
About your tutor
Dante Harker is a multi-disciplinary therapist, with over 20 years’ experience working with clients. He has developed an integrated approach to therapy including his own therapeutic techniques, Hypnotic Boxes™ and the brand-new Thought Vacuum™. He is also a certified counsellor, psychosexual specialist, NLP Master Practitioner, Life Coach, EFT and Hypnotherapist (and compulsive course taker).
The cost of the workshop includes worksheets to use with clients, all scripts and the presentation for later reference, a certificate of attendance and ongoing support by phone or email. Phone now to reserve your place – 07960 788093.
This workshop is live via Zoom.
- Commences at 10am
- Break at 11:15am for 15 minutes
- Break for lunch at 12:30pm for 30 minutes
- Recommence at 1pm
- Break at 3:15pm
- Recommence at 3:30pm
- Workshop ends at approximately 4:30pm
Clem Turner qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2004 and now runs a successful therapy practice with his wife Margaret in Nottinghamshire. For the past 13 years, they have been running CPD Training Courses & Workshops for qualified Hypnotherapists and currently have many different courses to choose from. www.clemturner.co.uk/training-courses/