Trish Marin - Dip Adv Hyp, MNRHP, CNHC, BWRT (Adv)
260 Kilburn Lane
City Road Therapy
335 City Road
Hello, and Welcome to my Profile
Helping to create positive change through the therapeutic use of hypnosis.
What would you like to change or improve in your life?
With hypnotherapy, you can start to create positive changes that can put you back in control. It uses the power of your imagination to work positively for you, and not against you.
How can I help you?
I have practised hypno-psychotherapy in London since 2004. I provide a confidential, safe and secure environment in which to explore your situation and move you towards a more satisfying future through the therapeutic use of hypnosis.
You can see me in several London locations - Queens Park/Kensal Rise, Islington (City Road), London Bridge or Highgate - see below for further details.
Hypnosis is a gentle and effective therapy with a wide range of uses. I can help you if you need help with any of the following:
- Anxiety, Phobias, Panic Attacks, Social Phobia, Fear of Flying
- Quitting Smoking, Changing Unwanted Habits, Weight Loss/Management
- Build Self Confidence, Build Self Esteem, Stress, Managing Anger
- Exam Stress, Test Nerves, Blushing, Shyness, Depression.
I am fully qualified, insured, accredited and run an ethical practice which will keep your needs uppermost.
My Training And Qualifications
I completed an initial four-year training in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy and since then have extended my skills through specialist trainings and kept my knowledge up to date through continual professional development.
As well as Hypno-Psychotherapy, I am qualified in BWRT® - Brain Working Recursive Therapy. This is an exciting new therapy which achieves fast effective results with many issues. For example fears and phobias can often be tackled in a single session.
I am also a teacher of mindfulness meditation. I use mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and NLP techniques, with the aim of providing you with a rich toolset for improving your life. I teach self-hypnosis as part of the treatment to ensure lasting change.
My specialisms are all types of anxiety related issues, work and performance concerns, stopping smoking and managing weight. I also treat many other issues.
Training, qualifications & experience
Trish Marin, BA Hons, Dip Adv Hyp, MNRHP
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy – National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- BWRT® Advanced Practitioner - Levels 1 and 2
- Registered Mindfulness Teacher (Qualified to teach Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, recognised by the NHS as a successful approach for the treatment of depression)
- Hypnosis for Pregnancy/Childbirth (Easibirthing)
- Paediatric Hypnotherapy - working with children and teens
Registrations and experience:-
Accredited practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Full member of the National Register of Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists (NRHP)
- CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council) registered practitioner
14 years of successful clinical practice, including 6 years working for a leading mental health charity dealing with numerous cases of Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Attacks.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Performance management - achieving success
- Motivation and Procrastination
I offer a FREE, no obligation initial consultation by phone or skype. This enables you to ask any questions and to get a feel of whether to proceed with therapy. I will be completely honest about whether I can help you and let you know about how my sessions work.
Why not take the first step now by calling, texting or emailing me to set up an appointment.
Fees for single one hour session are £70 to £85, according to location:
- Some concessions are available - please contact me if you are unable to pay the full price.
Discounts available for multiple sessions booked in advance.
Prices include supportive recordings and email counselling between sessions.
You can see me for an appointment at several locations in London:
Highgate Hypnotherapy Clinic
West Hill House, 6 Swains Lane, Highgate, N6 6QS
Close to Hampstead Heath. Convenient for Highgate, Hampstead, Archway, Dartmouth Park, Kentish Town, Muswell Hill and other areas of North London.
Islington Hypnotherapy Clinic
City Road Therapy, 335 City Road, EC1V 1LJ
5 minutes walk from Angel tube station.
London Bridge Hypnotherapy Clinic
Psychosynthesis Trust, 92-94 Tooley Street, SE1 2TH
5 minutes from London Bridge station. Convenient for the City, Southwark, Borough and South East London.
Queens Park / Kensal Rise Hypnotherapy Clinic
Fierce Grace Therapy Rooms, 260 Kilburn Lane, W10 4BA
5 minutes walk from Queens Park tube station. Convenient for Queens Park, Kensal Rise, Maida Vale, Kilburn, Willesden, North Kensington and other areas of West and North West London.
Sessions are also available via Skype for many issues. Please see my website for further details. This means you can access therapy from your own home or another convenient private place.
Daytime, Evening and Weekend appointments are available