J Tanya Bunting Dip & Post Grad Hyp, NLP Trainer & Licensed Coach, PGCE, NPQH
The Life Coach
Hello, my name's Tanya and my life coaching clients are people of all ages that may know what the want but just don't know how to get there, e.g. Lose weight, stop smoking, a new job, promotion, or similar. Or, they know what they don't want, such as depression, anxiety, a habit, phobia or fear, but have yet to realise what they want instead.
Maybe this sounds like you?
Have a goal in mind but not sure how to achieve it?
Do you want to make that change and transform your future?
Then please contact me to access your free 20-minute telephone consultation. Let's chat about what you want, the difference it will make to your life and how I can help, prior to making your first appointment.
I am currently working with clients aged 6 to 76 on a range of issues. My coaching toolkit and enables me to work creatively and flexible to meet your needs.
Coaching Children - Train your Brain!
I am an early years practitioner at heart, and love working with children as young the Early Years Foundation Stage. It's fair to say, There's an art to it, and it's not for everyone!
I specialise in writing bedtime stories and waking trances and keeping children active while they enjoy their change work.
The Birthing Coach
My clients in this role are Parents To Be who know what they want from the birthing plan but don’t yet have the skills to make it happen. You may even fear surrounding birth and be looking for help to overcome them.
I help change any limiting beliefs and teach you a wealth of skills to ensure relaxing and painless childbirth. I learnt painless childbirth with Tina Taylor, international author and master trainer of NLP; consequently, whilst what we teach is similar to Hypno-birthing, NLP adds another dimension that works with your thoughts and beliefs. Design Human Engineering is a wonderful technology created by Dr Richard Bandler, Co-Founder of NLP. We coach you to design your own imaginary control panel so that you can consciously influence sensations that you may have previously thought were out of your control.
Experience shows that a one-day course, or two half days sessions, is all you need to apply these skills effectively.
Group courses are held regularly in Bournemouth and London, or you can book a private course with bespoke trances designed specifically for you.
Whichever route you choose, you’ll learn to induce comfort and reduce the need for pain-relief drugs that are known to slow down labour.
Mums who have already trained with me note things like “pressure rather than pain” and in one mum’s words, their “bonus prize”… a calm baby!
The Job Coach
In 2014, I left school leadership having been a headteacher for 13 years to pursue a second career in Change Work. Teaching colleagues still contacted me to request that I read their job applications and take them through a mock interview.
My clients now are typically undergraduates applying to university or graduates looking to secure their first job or a significant promotion, who aren't sure what to write in order to stand out from the crowd. Or, people who have secured an interview but suffer from performance anxiety.
I coach you to:
- Clarify what job you are looking for and why
- Confidently complete an application form that turns heads
- Use relaxation and visualisation techniques to prepare for an interview
- Learn NLP techniques to manage your emotional state for an interview
- Successfully manage any limiting beliefs that contribute to performance anxiety
- Create convincing presentations so you stand out from the crowd
The Study Coach
This aspect of my work began with two learners at different points in their academic careers. Both had become stuck, opting out of lectures or lessons, getting further behind and neither could see a way out. They had both turned to “other” pastimes to alleviate their fears of failing and had each found themselves in a vicious circle. Coaching supported them to lead their own success. Both students were quickly motivated and back on track after a single session. I am proud to say that neither student has looked back.
Sessions last between 60 and 90 minutes and can take place either face to face or online.
I help students to:
- Set realistic goals.
- Know where they are, where they wanted to be and what they need to do to get there
- Remember and use existing skills and resources & know how to access new ones
- Change limiting beliefs and increase their self-motivation
- Prepare confidently for the exam/assessment process.
And most importantly to enjoy the journey!
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy via the Wessex College of Hypnotherapy and NLP:
- Foundation Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy [WCHN]
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy [WCHN]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy [WCHN]
Training & Certificates in Neuro-Linguistic Programming via The Society of NLP under the direct guidance of Richard Bandler and his colleagues John and Kathleen La Valle, as well Kate Benson [International Director of Education for the Society of NLP]:
- NLP Licensed Practitioner
- NLP Certificate in Teaching Excellence
- NLP Master Practitioner
- NLP Licensed Coach
- Certificate of Attendance at NLP Persuasion Engineering
- NLP Design Human Engineer Level 1
- NLP [Licensed] Trainer
- BA [Hons] Education and English
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education [PGCE]
- National Qualification for Headship
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - The birthing coach - trance-forming childbirth. Training for Mums to be and their birthing partners
- Ongoing - The birthing coach - trance-forming childbirth - NLP & hypnotherapy for a comfortable childbirth
I offer a free initial telephone consultation when you can tell me what you want and I can share how I can support you, including package deals and special offers.
I work in a variety of venues and can be flexible to support clients when a wheelchair accessible premises is required.
I work flexibly to support my clients and trainees. I'm sure that we would both find it useful to chat in order to find a mutually convenient time to meet me face to face or on line.