J Tanya Bunting Dip & Post Grad Hyp, NLP Trainer & Licensed Coach, PGCE, NPQH
The Consulting Centre
348 Poole Road
I am a Licensed Master Practitioner & Trainer of NLP, and a post-graduate Clinical Hypnotherapist. My successful change work includes managing anxiety, overcoming phobias & addictions, trance-forming childbirth and managing weight issues.
Do you have a goal that you wish to meet?
Do you want to make that change and transform your future?
Are you looking for the right support to make that change easily?
Then please contact me to access your free 20-minute telephone consultation. You can share with me what you want and I will explain how I can help, prior to making your first appointment.
I hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and am a licensed NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner, having studied with Dr. Richard Bandler, a co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming [NLP]. My background, training and interests support a number of specialisms. Please access my website at tanyabuntingcoaching.org where I explain how I can support in the following roles:
- The Birthing Coach – Having trained in Painless Childbirth with Tina Taylor.
- The Job Coach – Having led the recruitment process during 17 years in school leadership.
- The Mind/Body Coach – Clinical Hypnotherapy for Health & Well-being.
- The Study Coach – Having coached and developed trance work to support study/exam skills.
- The Classroom Coach – Having honed my skills in a primary classroom for over 25 years.
I am an Early Year’s practitioner at heart – a teacher through and through! I first came across NLP in 2014 when I decided to take a career break, after 17 years in school leadership. After learning with Dr. Richard Bandler, I was hooked! I couldn’t wait to return to the classroom or to begin working with individual clients to share my skills. My diverse background supports a number of specialisms including Learning, Life and Career Coaching.
I work flexibly as a teacher, trainer, coach and therapist at The Consulting Centre Bournemouth as well as other venues in Southampton and London. I am also a Trainer and Student Liaison Lead for the International College of Clinical Hypnotherapy, as well as a valued member of the Trainer Assistant Team for Richard Bandler and Paul McKenna.
I am a member of the Society of NLP, the General Hypnotherapy Council and an executive member of the British Society of Corporate Coaching and Mentoring.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy via the Wessex College of Hypnotherapy and NLP:
- Foundation Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy [WCHN]
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy [WCHN]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy [WCHN]
Training & Certificates in Neuro-Linguistic Programming via The Society of NLP under the direct guidance of Richard Bandler and his colleagues John and Kathleen La Valle, as well Kate Benson [International Director of Education for the Society of NLP]:
- NLP Licensed Practitioner
- NLP Certificate in Teaching Excellence
- NLP Master Practitioner
- NLP Licensed Coach
- Certificate of Attendance at NLP Persuasion Engineering
- NLP Design Human Engineer Level 1
- NLP [Licensed] Trainer
- BA [Hons] Education and English
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education [PGCE]
- National Qualification for Headship
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
- Ongoing - The birthing coach - trance-forming childbirth. Training for Mums to be and their birthing partners
Please see fees & venues via my website: tanyabuntingcoaching.org
I work in a variety of venues and can be flexible to support clients when a wheelchair accessible premises is required.
I work flexibly to support my clients and trainees. I'm sure that we would both find it useful to chat in order to find a mutually convenient time to meet me face to face or on line.