Sandra Glover - Anxiety, Phobia and Panic Attack Specialist
Holmedale Health Consulting Rooms
34 Denmark Road
As an experienced and advanced Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist, I have over 8 years experience dealing with a wide range of issues for both adults and children. I have worked extensively to help people with their anxiety, phobias and eliminating panic attacks - all achieving very positive results.
I also have personal experience of the positive effect that Hypnotherapy can have! About 15 years ago, I was 16 stone 4 lbs in weight. I felt like I had tried every diet in the book and I really didn't know where to turn. After reading an article on Hypnotherapy, I decided to investigate further and soon contacted a Hypnotherapist. The lady I saw explained how hypnotherapy could help me, and I soon came to realise that hypnotherapy works with the subconscious mind, which doesn't acknowledge what isn't, only what is.
I offer different types of therapy to get the best results. By combining the various techniques, therapy can be tailored to suit the presenting problem and to suit your individual needs.
Many issues that effect us in adult life were created when we were children (put there by others, not always with a negative intention but this can happen inadvertently). For the first years of our lives, we absorb information like a sponge and can carry this information with us throughout life. Hypnoanalysis is an effective therapy for getting to the route of the problem which is causing life's difficulties.
I also use Suggestion Therapy which is suitable for breaking habits, stopping smoking, goal achievement, public speaking, fears.
For all new clients, I offer a free half hour telephone or email consultation if you like to talk about your concerns. During your free consultation, I will take a brief history of your problems and we can determine which is the best way forward for you.
I am happy for you to call me Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 7pm. Alternatively, if you would prefer to email, please use the 'email me' button at the top of my profile - I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychotherapist and Advanced Hypnotherapist
- DPsD (Diploma in Psychosexual Dysfunction)
- Childsplay Practitioner
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Hypnotherapy (CBH)
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Solution Focused Counselling
- Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy
- NLP Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Licensed Hypo-Band Practitioner
- SymbioDynamics: MAGIC for the mind.(Practitioner and Consultant).
- DHP (Diploma in Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
For children aged 6 onwards:
- Self Esteem
- Sleeping Difficulties
- Being Bullied
- Behaviour Problems
Photos & videos
Please be assured that before you agree to start your therapy, I am happy to discuss the number of sessions and expected cost in advance.
- Free 30 minutes consultation (phone or email)
- My session fees are £ 160 in Harley St and £65 in Exeter
- Each session is 50 minutes
I offer different types of therapy to get the best results. Some techniques I may combine in your therapy include - Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, Solution Focused Therapy, NLP, Hyono-Psychoanalysis, EMDR and EFT.
To get a feel for hypnotherapy, you will find a free Hypnotherapy relaxation recording on my website.
Monday to Saturday 9am until 6pm