Julie Flynn DipHyp. GQHP. DipSW. DNLP. NNEB.
66 Antrobus Road
0121 354 2352 / 07719 057704
I'm an Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist with 9 years experience of working with a range of issues; anxiety or panic attacks, depression, OCD, addictions, phobias, fears & worries, fear of flying,work related and personal stress, confidence issues, loss or bereavement, unwanted habits, and the effects of abuse or trauma.
I work with you to help you to alleviate your difficulties and regain confidence in your ability to enjoy life in the way that you want to. We will work together using a solution focused approach to resolve issues and to help you to get back on track with life.
As a therapist, I will work to help you with the problems which are affecting you so that you can be confident about moving forward, living your life the way you choose, and fulfilling your full potential. It's your life, and you deserve to live it well.
Working with you, my aim is to:
- Understand your issue ... and know what you want to achieve
- Re-programme for success ... so that you can make those positive changes
- Restore Balance ... enabling you to move forward with new resources
- Empower You ... so that you have the skills you need to overcome any challenges
I can also help with:
- Distressing Emotional States
- Grief & Loss
- Relaxation & Coping
- Exams & Interviews
- Anger Issues
- Worrying about Health Issues
- Limiting Beliefs
I can help with many areas, so if you would like more information please get in touch with me. I welcome your inquiry and will be happy to provide any information you may need.
My private therapy room in Boldmere is welcoming and comfortable, and people enjoy having their therapy in a calm and dedicated environment which helps them to relax. I can offer some appointments at hospital or home for those who have additional needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Enhanced Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner
- Enhanced Anxiety Management Specialist
- GHR Registered Practitioner
- CNHC Registered Practitioner
I'm a trained and qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, Counsellor, Eye Movement Therapy Practitioner, Anger Management Practitioner and Coach. I hold full Professional Insurance and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
I have undertaken in depth enhanced training in managing Anxiety, and I've also completed Eye Movement Therapy Training and work with abuse, trauma and stress management. I undertake regular, updating Continuing Professional Development in line with requirements of my regulating bodies.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Life Coaching
- Life Journey
- Personal Success
- Anger Management
- Confidence Building
- Self Hypnosis & Relaxation
- Individual & Relationship Counselling
- Specialist Weight Loss- including bespoke programmes
- End of Life – for those who are facing severe health challenges or are terminally ill
- Relationship Building & Communication-building better relationships for now and for the future
- Professionals Manage Stress Programme – for exhausted Professionals who need to keep going
I am also a trained Meditation Teacher and have run successful group Meditation practices over a number of years, including mindfulness and managing stress, however I often find that people prefer a 1-1 approach, so I now run individual bespoke meditation sessions for those who prefer individual time and space.
- Hypnotherapy £50 per session
- Stop Smoking £120 for a 2 hour double session (includes stress management)
- Bespoke Weight Loss Programmes which include Hypnotherapy & Coaching
I cover Sutton Coldfield, surrounding areas and North Birmingham.
© JMF Clinical Hypnotherapy 2017. All Rights Reserved.
I offer flexible appointments Monday - Friday 9am -8pm.
Weekend appointments by special arrangement at an extra cost of £10.