Are you tired of feeling stuck? Do you want to change the way you feel and you're now ready to do something about it? Great! You've come to the right place because I can help you.
I work mainly with the following issues, though this is not exclusive:
- confidence & self-esteem
- sport & exercise
The good news is that even if you don't know it yet, you already have everything you need within you and I'm here to support, every step of the way. We are going to do this together by finding ways that suit you best, helping you to move forward and giving you a set of practical tools you can use every day to stay on track.
Appointments are available in the following formats:
- on a one-to-one basis in my Inverness office
- on a one-to-one basis online by Zoom - I find it more reliable than Skype and it's great if you live in a remote location, have mobility issues or simply prefer to work with me from the comfort of your own home.
- as a group session (in blocks) with up to 6 participants in my Inverness office; however, if you have a group of friends or colleagues who want to work on something specific and have a suitable location to meet up, I'll come to you or we can work online too.
- as a workshop in my Inverness office - day or evening available (details will be posted on my website, on facebook and on here as they become available for booking).
Remember, I'm here to support you in your goal to change and am happy to discuss how best I can help you, either as an individual or as part of a group.
Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss anything or need more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
GHR, NRAH and CNHC registered Hypnotherapist.
Advanced BWRT® practitioner.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Exam stress
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Quit smoking
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial telephone or online Zoom consultation chat - Duration: up to 30 mins - free
Each online Zoom or Face-to-Face Session - Duration: up to 60 mins - £50
Group workshops and events are priced separately and are a cost-effective way to enjoy hypnotherapy in a relaxed and supportive environment. Groups have a max size of 12 participants but are usually 6-8.
If you and some friends or colleagues want to work together on something specific I'm happy to look at tailoring an event or block of sessions to help you - give me a call or contact me here or by email or facebook so I can see what's best for you. This cost-effective solution is available either in my Inverness office, at a location you provide or online by Zoom.
Zoom appointments allow you to work with me from the comfort of your own home, ideal if you have mobility issues or if you prefer not to have to travelling into Inverness. It's equally as effective as a face-to-face appointment and is so convenient. It can also work for groups of people too. Give it a go, I'm sure you'll love it!
If you have any questions, feel free to call, email or contact me through my facebook page- even if I can't answer straight away because I'm working, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
In the meantime, you can also check out my website www.mindovermatterscotland.co.uk for more information - there's already loads of information on it however I'm also planning lots of new content to come early in 2020.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Type of session
2nd floor office with stairs prevents me offering office appointments to people with mobility issues though we can work just as effectively online by Zoom; please ask about this. In exceptional situations I can offer home visits (travel costs in addition)
In person 9am-9pm Mon-Fri; weekends available by appointment.
Online appointments by Zoom
Small group sessions & workshops in person & online