Christina Perritt - Hypnotherapy and NLP
Salus Wellness Clinics
47 Norfolk Street
07764 574876 / 01223 300222
Hypnotherapy can free you from negative thinking, bad patterns or habits and uncomfortable memories from the past. I work with Anxiety, Weight Loss, Phobia, Addiction, Depression. I offer compassionate understanding of your situation in a completely confidential setting and am willing to listen openly and without judgement.
Cognitive Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, Havening Techniques
What can be helped:
- Anxiety (stress, fear and panic attacks)
- Relationships (partner, family, friends)
- Confidence (interviews, presentations)
- Addictions (smoking, food, drugs, habits, porn addiction)
- Bereavement (loss of a loved one) or (much-loved pet)
- Weight Control (and eating issues)
- Phobias (spiders, snakes, fear of flying, claustrophobia, MRI scan, needles)
- Sex Therapy (erectile dysfunction, delayed ejaculation, former abuse)
- Serious Disease (Fibromyalgia, CFS with EFT)
- Cancer Coaching
Cognitive Hypnotherapy uses techniques and interventions from a wide range of other approaches such as CBT, Gestalt, EFT and NLP to tailor a treatment plan for each individual client. As a part of our toolkit we use 'trance' which involves leading the client into a deeply relaxed state though still aware at all times. In the 'trance' state the conscious mind is suppressed and the subconscious mind is more open. it is believed that being in this state allows the mind to become open to suggestions made by the Hypnotherapist. I am also trained in the use of Bi-lateral stimulation and EFT techniques to assist with processing negative emotions.
In fewer sessions than you may think, you will be able to sort out your problems and make permanent change
EFT and Havening Techniques
EFT and Havening Techniques are psychosensual therapies and are some of the most compelling therapies due to the speed at which they allow people to heal and create lasting life change. The results are immediately felt and clients can consciously track their emotion changing. For clients who have been depressed the feeling of a positive momentum, especially for someone who has been feeling stuck for a long time, is exhilarating.
Via Skype or Telephone
I also work via Skype or telephone if you prefer to stay at home or live some distance away. Please make this clear at the time of making an appointment. Once you are familiar with the tapping points telephone or Skype can be very effective for EFT and Matrix Reimprinting work.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, Quest Institute
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Quest Institute
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, The National Council for Hypnotherapy
- EFT Practitioner, EFTMRA, Karl Dawson
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner, EFTMRA, Karl Dawson
- Reiki Master Practitioner, CNHC accredited and registered
- Quantum Touch Practitioner, Quantum Healing
I am a member of the NCH (National Council for Hypnotherapists) and I am also a member of CNHC (Complimentary + Natural Healthcare Council). All sessions are strictly confidential.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Cancer Coaching
Fees and Availability:
Cognitive Hypnotherapy and NLP, EFT + Counselling, Havening Techniques - £80 for 90 minutes in Stow-Cum-Quy, £90 for 90 minutes at Salus Wellness Clinic, Cambridge City.
I use a number of different modalities (Hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP and Havening Technique) with a given client over a series of sessions as best to suit the client's needs and preferences.
Monday to Thrusday 10.00 - 20.30
Friday 10.00 - 16.00
During weekends by arrangement.
You can pay with cash or via bank transfer or Paypal in advance. There's a minimum of 48 hours required for cancellation.
Other areas of therapy I deal with -
Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and many other conditions can gain great relief through the use of EFT. I've taken an interest in helping clients with these conditions and have done a lot of research in these areas.
I work as a volunteer at the Cancer Centre and am experienced in supporting people through all aspects of treatment, recovery, remission.
Please email me and visit my website.
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 20.30 Friday 10.00 - 16.00