Sally Bailey (Usual-Route Counselling and Clinical Hypnotherapy)
Have you reached a point in your life where enough is enough and you want to make a change to enhance your sense of wellbeing and give yourself peace of mind? Perhaps you need support with anxiety, a fear or phobia, weight loss or to stop smoking? Please see below for a more detailed list of the areas I am able to support you in making that important change.
I am qualified in both clinical hypnotherapy and counselling, using an integrative approach of both of these disciplines when working with clients. I have a broad range of experience and ensure each session is individually tailored to meet your specific needs.
What do I do next?
Please email, message or telephone me to arrange your initial intake session where we can talk about what changes you wish to make, answer any questions you may have concerning hypnotherapy, and when you are happy to proceed, book your next appointment.
I practise from a discretely located therapy room in central Winchester, to optimise privacy and confidentiality.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (with honours)
- Foundation Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- Foundation Degree (Distinction) in Humanistic Counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Member of Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register
- Member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
- Registered member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Member of Hampshire Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Enhanced DBS check
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Vomiting due to anxiety
I am registered with the Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists
Photos & videos
£65.00 per session, discounts on block bookings.
£250.00 for smoking cessation support
"Sally’s professional, caring and confidential approach always made me feel safe and secure when I attended sessions. Her sessions completely dispelled the myth that hypnotherapy was all stage shows and magic tricks but showed me it is about listening to yourself and finding your inner balance." DM
"Incredibly professional, compassionate and genuinely cares. I've never had counselling in any form and this experience with Sally has made me more open to it." LB
"What an EASY, STRESS-FREE experience with ZERO cravings!! ???????????? Whaaat?! Yup. Easy. (Even when drinking and with a partner that smokes!) I had hypnotherapy!! I had a lovely relaxing session with a wonderful clinical hypnotherapist, and walked out a non-smoker. And that is what I shall stay! I wish I’d done it sooner. A MASSIVE thank you to Usual Route Counselling and Clinical Hypnotherapy. I can highly recommend them for all sorts of things...anxiety, phobias, weight-loss... It could change your life." RO
There is a short flight of stairs, with a handrail, to reach my therapy room.
I have availability on Saturdays, as well as during the week. I do not charge a premium for weekend appointments.