Meidi Goodson Dip, CH, MAPHP, MNCH
My interest and studies in personal development and self healing is ongoing. As a Clinical Hypnotherapist, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Master Practitioner and Trainer with AAMET International, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Professional and Personal Coach, and Reiki Master and Teacher, I offer my clients a wide range of holistic treatments to help overcome any negative life challenge they may be experiencing.
I often say to clients: "If we feel negative about anything then it can be changed!". I am always happy to discuss your needs before you make an appointment so please don't hesitate to contact me. If you send me a text request with a suitable time I'm also happy to return your call.
'Meidi knows how to make a healing experience enjoyable and fun, bringing the best out of you, with much laughter along the way! For me, working with Meidi was truly life changing.'
Patrycja, West Lancs
'Meidi expertly and gently guided me through the EFT and hypnotherapy process, giving me the confidence to release old hurts without pain and with ease. I've been able to move forward feeling lighter and happier.'
Laura, West Lancs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully Qualified Hypnotherapist
- Qualified EFT practitioner trainer with AAMET International, running regular courses in the North West. You can find out more about this here
- Qualified brainworking recursive therapy (BWRT®) practitioner and a member of the BWRT Institute
- NLP Professional and Personal Master Coach
- Reiki Master and Teacher
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- I charge £60 per therapy hour - this includes a CD which is suitable for you at home. I also offer support via email, telephone or text between appointments, I do not want you to feel alone.
I am located close to Parbold Railway Station, I am able to provide a collect and drop off service if this is needed.
If I am visiting you at home or in Hospital I charge an additional cost for traveling expenses.
Free parking outside.
Type of session
I am available Monday to Friday 10am - 5pm and 7pm - 9pm Saturdays by arrangement. I am also available for home visits within my local area or visits to private residential homes/hospitals.