Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, I’m Jackie and I am a qualified RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapist) and Clinical Hypnotherapist, specialising in anxiety, stress, trauma and PTSD.
The reason I specialise in anxiety and stress disorders, is because it is these conditions that underpin and exacerbate just about every problem issue for which you may be seeking help. So, to deal effectively with your personal issues, we need to get right down to the root cause, as once you understand where that issue originated from and why, you have the most tremendous power to dismiss it permanently, no matter how long you may have suffered from it. Discovering that root cause is key to your full recovery.
In doing so, we are then comfortably able to change your habit of thought, which change your habit of behaviour. This understanding is absolutely key to dismissing any and all negative feelings, thoughts and beliefs.
I am able to offer Zoom or Skype sessions wherever you are, so distance is no issue, whether UK or abroad. Same great results from the comfort of your own living room, but no fear of infection!
I can work with you on any presenting issue, however severe and uncomfortable. Those issues may range from lack of confidence, both socially and personally, addiction issues, chronic pain, severe illness, anger management, depression, weight problems, self-esteem issues, fears and phobias. The list is endless.
I have undergone extensive training in these areas, and in other scientifically researched and positive therapy treatments. I have been personally trained in RTT by Marisa Peer herself.
From extensive results with my clients, I believe RTT to be the most powerful, rapid, comfortable and complete form of therapy for an intensely troubled mind. RTT has become known internationally, as the 'Super Therapy', being a hybrid of Hypnotherapy, Neuroscience, Psychotherapy, NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.) It is a deeply powerful and permanent therapy and results are almost always obtained in 1 to 3 sessions.
So, no more visiting your therapist for days, weeks, months, or in many cases, years to try and unseat the deeply uncomfortable feelings. RTT gets to the heart of your issue, in a way that is comfortable and acceptable, allowing you to feel totally different about it and finally put it quite firmly in the past where it belongs, as something that USED to be, but is most definitely NO MORE!
No two people are alike, even if they come stating the same facts about their anxieties and general concerns. We are all completely individual - -our backgrounds, our life-experiences and our beliefs - and as such, no two clients will ever receive the same treatment or therapeutic sessions. Consequently, I tailor a plan individually for every person who comes to seek my help and this, I believe is the reason that I have positive results. I love what I do and am passionate about helping people wherever I can to get back to a place of calm, optimism and confidence in their lives.
Having great rapport between client and therapist, is essential to getting positive results - and to this end, I offer a free half hour telephone conversation, to allow you time to get all your questions answered, to also enable you to get a feeling for who I am and whether you feel you would like to work with me and of course, to ensure that from my side, I believe I am the right choice of clinician to help you to resolve those issues. Usually, well before the end of the 30 minutes, between us, we have those answers.
My best advice to you when choosing your therapist therefore, is that if it instinctively feels right to you, during that conversation - then it probably is! If you would like to find out more about me, please take a look at my website - www.mindinmotion.co.uk - where you will find a short video to show how I can help you, and a few client testimonials.
- I am very proud to have received the seal, (next section below) of the three top hypnotherapists in Exeter and/or Exmouth, for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. This accolade has been given by the independent consumer organisation, Three Best Rated, who rate the top three hypnotherapists in the Exeter area, using a strict 50 point criteria system.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am accredited by IATA, NCH and CNHC and I hold the following qualifications:
- Rapid Transformational Therapist (RTT)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis (DipCAH)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp)
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner (CHBP)
Continuing Professional Development - Accredited Courses Attended
- Rapid Transformational Accredited Therapist
- How to Control Severe Anxiety and OCD
- The Fast Trauma and Phobia Cure
- EMDR and Ego State Therapy
- Brief Therapy for Stopping Addictions
- Therapeutic Power of Language
- Guided Imagery and Visualisation for Therapeutic Change
- Effective Brief Psychotherapy
- Creative Ways to Rewind Trauma
- Strategies for Working with Anxiety and Panic
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner
- Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Psychoneuroimmunology (PND)
- Certificate of Personal and Professional Development UWL
- How to Tell Stories that Heal
- How to Lift Depression
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I am a qualified RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy) therapist. RTT has become known as the fastest form of anxiety, trauma, PTSD resolution available. I have been personally trained by its founder, Marisa peer, the worldwide speaker, author and therapist to the stars and royalty.
This incredibly healing and rapid transformational therapy has won accolades all over the world and utilising a combination of neuroscience, psychology, clinical hypnotherapy and CBT, has become known as the 'super therapy.'
No more visiting a therapist for weeks, months, or even years on end. Normally 1-3 sessions is all you need to rebalance and ground you back to a place of confidence, safety and inner comfort, no matter how extreme the presenting issue.
I am also a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
Sessions can be held face to face in Exeter or Exmouth, but can also be conductedfrom a safe distance, anywhere at all, via ZOOM or SKYPE, with the same positive and transformative effects.
I hold a specialist training certificate in EMDR, (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing,) an invaluable and powerful alternative tool for treating trauma and PTSD, no matter how long-standing the issues has been.
£95.00 - £525.00
Free initial telephone session
- 30 minute telephone consultation - FREE OF CHARGE
It costs nothing to talk and you have everything to gain by getting your questions answered!
RTT package includes:
- 30-40 minute discovery call
- Pre-session recording, 1 week prior to session
- RTT session of approximately 2.5 -3 hours duration
- Bespoke recording created from your session to listen to for the next 21 days
- Anxiety and thought stopping exercise and tips to use at home
- Follow-up contact one week and one month following your session
- 2 hour initial session. Follow up 1 hour duration, teaching you the principals of deep relaxation and letting go. Hypnotherapy can be used as an introduction to RTT or to deal with any issue, which is causing you pain, distress, discomfort in your life and preventing you from moving forward.
- These sessions are a powerful, liberating and empowering way to rebalance and rejuvenate an exhausted mind, creating a renewed sense of clarity and understanding that allows you to get on with your life, from a place of calm, confidence and grounding.
Payment accepted by card, cash, or BACS
All sessions are carried out in the strictest of confidence at all times
When I work
Tuesday to Friday 10.30 - 19.00
Other days may be considered on request
Length of treatment:
The amount of RTT sessions required for any condition, will normally be between 1 and 3. This we will discuss during your initial consultation.
Hypnotherapy sessions will vary according to the presenting issues
Terms and Conditions:
A non refundable deposit of £50 is required on booking
Please note that 48 hours notice is required for cancellation, or a £50 fee will be charged, as others may be waiting for an appointment.
If you refer a friend/colleague/family member to me and they take up an appointment, you will receive 10% off your next session as a thank you.
Please see my website www.mindinmotion.co.uk for full terms and conditions.