Christian Morton - Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Stress and Panic Attacks
I am a registered clinical trained Hypnotherapist and I offer services Online via Skype, Facetime and at my busy clinics. You achieve fast, long-term results because I use the latest and most advanced techniques with Hypnosis (Clinical & Professional Hypnotherapy) being the primary tool.
I live in Seaford with my wife and together we run a highly successful practice helping people to make positive personal changes in their lives.
I am able to help you with a wide range of problems specialising in anxiety, stress and depression. Also, I am very experienced with the following problems :
- Confidence issues such as driving test, exams etc.
- Overcoming habits (like smoking and nail-biting)
- Weight loss (including the Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™)
- Overcoming fears & phobias
- Some physical problems like migraine, IBS, insomnia, CFS/ME
I offer a free, no obligation, initial consultation which takes about half an hour. Please contact me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked in full time practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist in Seaford, East Sussex since qualifying at the Essex Institute (EICH Brighton Ltd). The Essex Institute has been recognised recently by the Secretary of State as the eminent body in the field of Hypnotherapy.
I am a Licensed Hypno-Band Weight Loss System™ Practitioner, and I continually attend workshops and classes, studying a variety of therapeutic techniques.
As a member of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) I am bound by their code of ethics, full details of which can be obtained by calling them on 01702 347691 or by visiting them at www.aphp.co.uk.
As with all registered professional therapists I am fully covered by professional indemnity insurance.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Type of session