Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training
Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training provides multi-accredited courses in York and Wakefield. Our Head Tutor, author Debbie Waller, offers practical and effective training alongside plenty of support between classes, to ensure you get the best possible start to your new career.
YHT offers a variety of courses, including Hypnotherapy Foundation and Practitioner courses. Our accreditation includes the GHSC (GHR), CMA, ACCPH and PHN.
However, we recognise that signing up for these can be a big step, so we also offer Taster Days; great for those who are not yet sure that hypnotherapy training is for them, or those who want to check out our training before signing up for a longer course.
Once you are qualified, our support is on-going and we provide CPD courses and supervision.
Please contact Debbie if you have any questions about our training.
- Ongoing - Hypno-coaching certificate
- Ongoing - Hypnotherapy supervision certification
- Ongoing - Mindfulness in therapy
- Ongoing - Certificate in occupational stress management
- Ongoing - Making your practice autism friendly
- 27/04/19 - Hypnotherapy foundation and practitioner training (fully accredited)
- 19/05/19 - Hypnotherapy training taster day
- 15/06/19 - Hypnotherapy training taster day
Happy to accept emails and phone calls 9am to 9 pm. If I'm teaching or seeing clients I won't be able to answer immediately, but you will generally hear back from me within 24 hours.