Michael Cohen M.N.C.H. (Acc)
020 8643 4925 / 07720 297598
Effective and practical Hypnotherapy for a wide range of issues based in Sutton Surrey SM2 .I have 33 years experience.Specialising in the treatment of anxiety disorders, which includes stress, anxiety, panic attacks, panic disorder, lack of confidence, phobias, social anxiety, health anxiety,low mood(Depression) and much more. I also run a popular Smoking Cessation Program and weight management program.
My corporate clients have included:
- Dixon’s Store Groups PLC (now known as Curry’s Digital)
- Reed Business Publications
- The Home Office
- B.U.P.A. psychological services.
My book 'Solutions To Stress' published in 2001 was very well received.My Second book 'The Power of Accepting Yourself 'was published in January 2011 by Bookline and Thinker.During February 2013 it became the No1 selling self-help book on amazon UK. My third book 'Rethink it!: Practical ways to rid yourself of anger, depression, jealousy and other common problems' has just been published and is available from Amazon and good bookshop
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Diploma in Adlerian Counselling
Certificate In Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
Certificate in Supervision
33 years experience
- The NHSTA – Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners
- The Association for Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
- National Council for Hypnotherapy
- The Register For Evidence Based Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) Registered
Some of the areas I help with
Stress & Anxiety-- For example, panic attacks, social anxiety, phobias, sexual anxiety, work-related stress, low confidence, etc.
Habits -- Including addictions and bad habits, e.g., smoking, nail-biting, over-eating
Low mood States(Depression) -- Hypnotherapy is often combined with cognitive behavioural therapy to help you change they way you feel about yourself, others and your circumstances.
Personal Development--For example, public speaking, study skills, sports performance, etc.
Psycho-somatic Conditions-- Conditions caused or exacerbated by stress-related conditions. For example, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), various skin conditions, warts.
Pain Management --For example, chronic pain, pain in dentistry, pain in surgery, tension headaches, back pain, etc.
Inter-personal Problems-- For example, relationship problems, familial problems, or conflict at work.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
I have experience of working with Emetophobia: The Fear of Vomiting
Hypnotherapy--£65 per one hour session in my Sutton and Kingston practice, with discounts for prepaying more than one session. Some concessions available especially for those on low wage.
I also have experience of working with Emetophobia: The Fear of Vomiting
Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm Saturday 9am to 2pm