Steve Neesam BA (Hons)
The Therapy Clinic
16 Lushington Road
4 Grand Parade
I am an experienced Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and a fully accredited member of the UKCP which is the UK’s leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists. I am also a fully trained Hypnotherapist and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and an Approved Therapist for Anxiety UK.
How can I help you?
I can help with a wide range of issues such as specific anxiety or generalised anxiety disorder, phobias, depression and panic disorder. I understand how these can take over your life and it is very common to feel that the situation is hopeless. Most clients that I see have come to me as a last resort having tried many other things to help them. By working together at the pace that is right for you, real and meaningful change can happen within you as you gain release from these once overwhelming feelings and thoughts.
I am also experienced in helping people to quit smoking through hypnosis.
You can contact me through this page, via my website or by phoning 01323 508811.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I am an accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy. (UKCP)
- I am an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries.
- Through delivering hypnotherapy, coaching and psychotherapy in Eastbourne and East Sussex, I have 30 years experience in helping people to better achieve their potential and gain release from their problems.
- I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and trained through the National College of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. It is the only UK training organisation which is authorised to offer the European Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis through the European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Masters level qualification in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
- I am a member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Management Studies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Easy On-site Parking at Grand Parade
There is ample free parking on site, helping you arrive as relaxed as possible. It is less than 10 minutes walk from Polegate train station.
Town Centre Location at The Therapy Clinic
This practice is just 5 minutes walk from Eastbourne train station in the heart of Eastbourne.
Follow Together Therapy on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TogetherTherapy
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 7.00 pm.