Steve Neesam BA (Hons) - Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist
I am an experienced Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and a fully accredited member of the UKCP which is the UK’s leading professional body for the education, training and accreditation of psychotherapists. I am also a fully trained Hypnotherapist and a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and an Approved Therapist for Anxiety UK.
"Can you help me"?
I can help with a wide range of issues such as specific anxiety or generalised anxiety disorder, phobias, depression and panic disorder. I understand how these can take over your life and it is very common to feel that the situation is hopeless. Most clients that I see have come to me as a last resort having tried many other things to help them. By working together at the pace that is right for you, real and meaningful change can happen within you as you gain release from these once overwhelming feelings and thoughts.
I am also experienced in helping people to quit smoking through hypnosis.
You can contact me through this page, via my website or by phoning 01323 508811/07835 518115.
"How do I get started with you"?
Just call or email me and we will have an initial chat over the phone. This allows me to more fully understand how I can help you and what you want from therapy. It also gives you a chance to get a feel as to whether I am the right therapist for you.
We can then book in our first session and if you're happy to continue we'll set up a second session and then arrange to meet weekly or fortnightly as appropriate.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I am an accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy. (UKCP)
- I am an Anxiety UK Approved Therapist providing therapeutic support to the charity’s members and partner beneficiaries.
- Through delivering hypnotherapy, coaching and psychotherapy in Eastbourne and East Sussex, I have 30 years experience in helping people to better achieve their potential and gain release from their problems.
- I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist and trained through the National College of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. It is the only UK training organisation which is authorised to offer the European Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis through the European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Masters level qualification in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
- I am a member of the National Society of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I hold a Diploma in Management Studies.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Photos & videos
Sessions weekdays between 9 o'clock and 5 o'clock - £60
Sessions beginning at 5 o'clock onwards and Saturdays - £70
Smoking cessation - £175
(Home visits by agreement).
Easy On-site Parking at Grand Parade
There is ample free parking on site, helping you arrive as relaxed as possible. It is less than 10 minutes walk from Polegate train station.
Town Centre Location at The Therapy Clinic
This practice is just 5 minutes walk from Eastbourne train station in the heart of Eastbourne.
Follow Together Therapy on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TogetherTherapy
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
I am available Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 7.00 pm. Saturdays 9.00 am to 1.00 pm