Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
Welcome to a transformative journey with a highly experienced Hypnotherapist, Coach, and Counsellor dedicated to helping you feel better quickly!
With over two decades of experience, I specialise in anxiety and trauma-informed Hypnotherapy and Coaching, helping individuals overcome anxiety, stress, phobias, and trauma, including PTSD and CPTSD.
My approach is rooted in empathy, creating a warm and supportive environment for both adults and children. Whether through in-person sessions at my clinic in Faversham, Kent, or the convenience of online sessions via Zoom, the goal is to guide you toward freedom and empowerment.
As the founder of a Hypnotherapy training school and a facilitator of training events for therapists, I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience from training with renowned experts like Paul McKenna, Dr. Richard Bandler, and Dr. Roger Callahan.
My extensive training background includes an MSc in Applied Positive Psychology, a BSc in Integrative Counselling, a Diploma in Hypnotherapy, EMDR Levels 1&2, Tapping TFT Practitioner to advanced levels, Mbit Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, CBT, Supervision Training, Hypno4Children Practitioner, and HypnoPregnancy Practitioner.
In addition to my client-focused work, I also offer Hypnotherapy supervision, mentoring for both new and experienced practitioners.
Choose from a range of tailored packages starting at £80 for children and £95 for adults, designed to meet your unique needs and circumstances. If I cannot personally see you, my associate Hypnotherapists, are available to provide great care, including expertise in tapping (TFT).
Training, qualifications & experience
My main qualifications include:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (with honours) -The Belmont Centre of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma with the NCFE a national awarding body
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology with Anglia Ruskin University
- BSc and Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling with Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy (validated by Middlesex University)
- Postgraduate Certificate in CBT / CAT / Mindfulness Therapy (with distinction) -The Society for Psychology & Healing
- EMDR - Level 1 & 2 with Richman EMDR Training UK
- TFT - Thought Field Therapy - Level 1 & 2 with TFT Consultants (UK), and Basic Diagnostic Training Steps A, B & C with TFT Training Centre, and accredited TFT Algorithm Trainer with Callahan Techniques
- NLP - Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with Paul Mckenna TrainingLtd and The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Supervision - Essential Supervision Skills (BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision) with Skills Development Service Ltd. Certificate in Hypnotherapy Supervision accredited by the NCH and the NCFE, and a Certificate in Counselling supervision with Dr Jane Fenn
I have attended additional specialised training in Hypnofertility and Hypnobirthing.
I am a member of the following associations, and practice in accordance with their Code of Ethics and Standards;
National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
fertility, pregnancy, hypnotherapy for birthing, grief, trauma, IBS, pain management.
£80.00 - £95.00
Prices to see Marcia (see below for lower rates with Associates)
- from £95 Per session (1 hour) for Hypnotherapy
Prices with an Hypnotherapy Associate
- £75 - £90 per session with Senior Hypnotherapy Associate (5-10 years experience)
- £70 - £80 per hour for Hypnotherapists (up to 5 years experience)
- FREE sessions with Hypnotherapy students are sometimes available
£80 per hour one to one
£30 group supervision
When I work
Daytime and evening sessions are available.
Our Kent clinic is in Abbey Place, Faversham, just a couple of minutes drive from junction 6 of the M2 motorway. Only 10 miles from Canterbury, and 7 miles from Sittingbourne. Abbey Place is within a short walking distance to local buses, trains and the town centre. There is ample nearby parking available.