Hampshire Hypnotherapy & Counselling Centre Ltd
The Regus Centre
Forum 3, Solent Business Park
0800 970 4776 / 07946 641270
When you are considering psychotherapy, hypnotherapy or hypnoanalysis, you need to be sure that you are going to get the best therapy for you. We specialise in helping you to find the true cause of your problem then help you to resolve it, for good, with hypnosis, hypnotherapy or psychotherapy. Are you suffering from the symptoms of anxiety, stress, low self esteem or low mood? Perhaps you have a fear or phobia, or a sexual problem which is preventing you from living life to the full?
Call us for a free chat and we’ll explain how we can help you.
You may be overweight. After years of trying every available diet do you feel like you’ll never be able to lose weight and be slim? Maybe you desperately want to stop smoking. Would you like relief from the symptoms of M.E., P.V.F., C.F.S and similar medical conditions? We can help you!
Take that first step and pick up the phone or drop us an email today.
You've come to the right hypnotherapist!
Our professionally trained therapists have the experience and expertise to help you to resolve any issues that are causing your symptoms. This quickly enables you to get on with living your life. You’ll be free from the symptoms that have had such a negative effect on you until now. All of our therapists are dedicated to helping you to overcome your symptoms and resolve your inner conflicts in a gentle, drug-free way… for good!
Whatever your symptoms are we have the therapy to help you. You don’t become the most trusted therapy centre in the south overnight. Perhaps that’s why over a third of our clients come to see us after being recommended by a friend or relative who has been helped to successfully lose weight or stop smoking at Hampshire Hypnotherapy Centre. Many of our clients recommend us to others when they have been helped with their stress and anxiety or feeling low and of course, there are those who have seen an end to their phobia or sexual problem.
You are bound to have general questions about Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis and we hope that you will be able to find the answer to most of them on this website. When you want to find out more about how we could help you with your problem, whether it be low mood, losing weight, fear of flying, stress, anxiety, relationship difficulties, stopping smoking or low self-esteem. Just give us a call at any time and book to come along for a free initial consultation at our practice in Whiteley, Fareham near Southampton. This appointment is a completely confidential meeting where you can come along and meet us and find out how we can best help you to resolve the underlying emotions that are causing the problems you have and are holding you back.
We offer you the best therapy and counselling service available in Hampshire. We look forward to meeting you soon. Warm regards, James, Sue, Peter, Marise, Laura and Donna – specialists in hypnotherapy and Counselling in Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire.
Training, qualifications & experience
- James Holmes MIAPH (Acc) D.Hyp (Adv) B. Ed
- Sue Peckham MIAPH (Acc) D.Hyp (Adv)
- Marise Thomes MIAPH (Acc) D.Hyp (Adv)
- Donna Street Qualified Person Centred Counsellor (Dip)
- Debbie Mahon GHR, GHSC, NCH, and CNCH.
Areas of hypnotherapy we deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy we deal with
- Driving Test Nerves
- Hypnotherapy for Children and Teenagers
- Stop Smoking/ Vaping
- Skin Picking/ Hair Pulling (Trichotillomania)
- Low Mood
Photos & videos
Free introductory consultation
We really hope that you have been able to find the answers to most of your general questions about hypnosis, hypnotherapy and hypnoanalysis on this website. We understand that you will almost certainly have questions about your own personal symptoms so we offer a free initial consultation.
Your initial consultation is free and without obligation. You can meet with your therapist and discuss which therapy would be best for you to get you the results you want. Just give us a call today and make your appointment. Your call is free, completely confidential and will always be answered by one of our therapists in person. If we are with clients when you call you will be able to leave a message on our secure voicemail and one of our team will call you back as soon as they are free. If you prefer you can e-mail our therapists instead.
Virtual gastric band hypnosis therapy
- Consultation Charge – Free
- Six Gastric Band Hypnosis Sessions – £575 (total cost).
Weight loss hypnotherapy (change your relationship with food for good without the misery of dieting)
- Consultation Charge – Free
- Fee - £75 per session (usually five sessions) (pay in full for your five weight loss sessions at first session and save £50! Total cost £325).
Suggestion therapy – making positive changes
- For nail-biting, pre-test/exam nerves, interview nerves, etc. Usually requires between one to four sessions
- Fee - £75 per session.
We will help you stop smoking easily. Only one session is required and the fee is only £275! You will leave us a very happy non-smoker with our unique stop smoking session. Imagine how fantastic your life will be as a non-smoker after only one life-changing session!
If you want the best stop smoking therapy in the South then call today and book now to see the South’s stop smoking specialists.
Hypno-analysis – resolving underlying causes
- For symptoms such as depression, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, fears, phobias, Emetophobia (fear of being sick), sexual problems etc. Usually requires between 6 and 12 separate weekly sessions (8 on average)
- Fee £75 per session.
Therapy for children (bedwetting, school phobia, eating problems, fears etc.)
- We help children to free themselves of their bottled up emotions by using a wonderfully relaxing and powerful therapy called the ‘Blowaway Technique’
- Fee £75 per session.
- Fee £55 per session
- Six counselling sessions paid for in advance £300 (a saving of £30).
- Fee £75 per session.
Success stories of clients from Hampshire Hypnotherapy and Counselling Centre have been featured regularly in the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Huffington Post and on TV's 'How to Lose Weight Well' with Dr Xand van Tulleken. They also feature regularly on BBC Radio Solent.
Our office is open from 9 am to 8.30 PM daily and from 11 am to 4 pm on Saturdays.