Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, thank you for choosing to read my profile which is an important first step before your free initial consultation. My name is Rob Hewes and I am a qualified and professionally accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and certified NLP Master Practitioner / Master Coach. I have experience in successfully delivering therapeutic and personal development services to clients with a wide range of needs in a confidential, warm and safe environment. I specialise in both short term goal orientated focused work as well as deep level therapy.
Would you would like to change the way you feel or how you react to various situations. Perhaps your deciding to develop other aspects of your life. Whatever your reasons for change or development you can achieve the goals you need through Hypnotherapy. Choose the easiest and most effective path for you.
Things that restrict our ability to find our potential are largely due to early negative programming. Its often the things that we are told and how the outside world impacts on us that influence how we think, feel and react.
I can work with you by using various therapeutic techniques, to allow you to feel free of any restrictions and positively change the way you feel.
Together we can focus on the goals that you wish to achieve, whether they be personal goals, academic, business, sports, motivation or addressing other issues that have restricted your potential in living a happy and fulfilled life.
I offer Gastric Band Hypnotherapy which is an effective way to making healthier lifestyle changes and allowing you to return to your ideal weight.
My work is very important to me and I treat each client equally.
I work therapeutically with all clients and ensure that their journey towards personal goals and achievements is a rewarding process through every step of the way.
The unique and very special transformational journey each clients experiences has lasting positive effects. It can literally change your life.
I offer a free initial consultation to all prospective clients, which is important as it allows for us to meet and look at potential ways we can work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained at the College for Transformational Therapy and hold the NCH / NCFE Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma as well as a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy.
I am also qualified as an NLP Master Practitioner / Master Coach, Mindfulness and CBT Practitioner and senior Counsellor. I have completed nearly years of ongoing training and development.
- MNCH - Accredited
- MBACP - Senior Accredited
- MNICP - Senior Accredited
- FMA - Fellow
I provide Hypnotherapy Supervision to professionally qualified Hypnotherapists
I have experience working as a therapist in the following settings:
- High Intensity Salford Psychology services (NHS),
- St.Anns NHS Medical Centre in Nottingham.
- Cruse bereavement care.
- CIC Counselling Services.
I have experience providing therapeutic services for clients from the following:
- Nottingham Trent University
- Police Firearms Officers Association
- WSM Wellbeing Solutions
- ITV Studios
- Moving Minds Psychology Services
- UKKS medical Diagnostics
- TICCS Integrated Care Clinics
- Help EAP
- Health Assured
Professional membership status:
- The National Council For Hypnotherapy - Accredited member
- The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Senior Accredited Member
- The National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists - Senior Accredited Member
- The National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists - Accredited Supervisor
- I have an enhanced CRB check certificate.
I am qualified as follows:
- Hypnotherapy Masters Diploma
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Gastric Band Hypnotherapy Diploma
- Conversational Hypnosis Diploma
- NLP Master Practitioner Certification
- NLP Master Coach Certification
- NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate in Supervision
- Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision - CPCAB
- Level 6 Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Foundation Degree in Counselling - OU
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling - CPCAB
- Diploma in Addiction Counselling
- Level 4 Certificate in Relationship Counselling
- Certificate in Bereavement Care
- Level 5 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Award
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma
- Diploma in EMDR
- Mindfulness Diploma
- Advanced Psychology Diploma
- Level 4 Advanced Diet & Nutrition Award
- Level 3 Safeguarding Diploma
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
National Council of Integrative Psychotherapists
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Nottingham hypnosis
- Personal Development
- Sports performance
- Business performance
- Academic performance
- Achieving other goals.
- Confidence in relationships.
- Driving test anxiety.
- Fears and Phobias Hypnotherapy
- Coping with loss/Bereavement.
- Speaking in public hypnotherapy
- Developing your self-esteem hypnotherapy
- Dental Phobia hypnosis
£75.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Each session is an investment in yourself
£75 per Hypnotherapy session.
£75 per Hypnotherapy Supervision session.
Block bookings of sessions available at reduce costs.
Free initial consultation.
Student discount available.
My fees reflect ongoing commitment and development in delivering therapeutic services to the highest professional standards.
Session times available as follows
Mon - Thurs 9:30 am ~ 7:00pm
Fri 9:00 am ~ 2:00pm
When I work
Hypnotherapy in Nottingham NG5
My practice is easy to access as i am situated about 2 miles from the NG1 city centre. There is free parking available and bus routes that run frequently to and from surrounding areas.
The L14 bus runs from the Corner House in the city centre to Perry Road ever half hour on 15 and 45 minutes past the hour up till 6pm. The bus stop on Perry Road is just around the corner from my practice.
Other bus services run frequently until late hours from Outside T.K.Maxx, opposite the Victoria Centre to the nearest stops situated at Nottingham Road, Perry Road Stop (Sainsburys).
Hucknall Road, Perry Road Stop.
Bus Numbers 15, 16, 16c, 17, 68, 68a, 69, 89a, 70, 71.