Paul Probert - BSc (Hons), Dip.CBT, Cert.Hypno. (MCMA IAHT)
Practice @ Therapy Station
Oxford Street Therapy Centre
18 Oxford Street
0333 224 7150 / 07852 907150
CHC - Complementary Healthcare Ltd.
Offers patients the opportunity to improve Health and Wellbeing through the use of Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching.
CHC is a combination of CBT, Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness and Coaching.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) supports positive Psychological change.
- Mindfulness is a relaxation therapy that helps with pain management.
- Hypnotherapy provides relaxation and motivational Change for people suffering Chronic Pain as well as those seeking Weight Loss.
Our Cognitive Hypnotic Coaching service for Pain Management and Weight Loss may include referral to another practitioner including Physiotherapy or Dietician/Nutritionist should there be a mutually agreed benefit to the outcome of your treatment. *
*if you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have a medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certified Hypnotherapy Practitioner with a Diploma in CBT
Membership of the Complementary Medicines Association and International Association of Holistic Therapists.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Initial 15 minute telephone consultation free.
Prices available upon request.
CHC - Complementary Healthcare; Helping improve quality of life and daily living for patients experiencing chronic pain as well as those seeking weight loss to improve health and wellbeing.
Mon to Fri - 9am to 8pm Saturday 9am to 1pm