Neil Drew - Dchp, Dp, MNCP Accredited, MAPHP Accredited, MNLP
I believe that everyone has the right to lead the life they want, as long as it is healthy and doesn’t harm them or anyone else. When attending a session with me, I will ensure you have my total commitment to achieving the life and way of being that you seek.
What makes a great therapist, mind coach and trainer is their depth of knowledge and understanding, and their experience, all of which I possess. The training I have received was lengthy and thorough and spans many years. All of this means that you have peace of mind in the quality, confidentiality and reassurance that you are in safe hands.
I can help with a wide variety of issues, so please do contact me regarding any questions you may have, or to book an initial consultation and I will be happy to help you.
The Harley Street practice is now back open for face to face sessions, other forms of sessions are available via online mediums, skype/FaceTime/Whatsapp. Face to face sessions in my Hoddesdon practice are also now available but only on Thursdays, contact me to find out my current availability.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified and an advanced accredited practitioner in analytical hypnotherapy for deep seated emotional issues as well as clinical hypnotherapy.
I have worked in a college teaching hypnotherapy, in schools teaching teachers on CPD days, and additionally I have written over 40 published articles in magazines on matters of the mind and emotions.
- Advanced Accredited Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Dchp)
- Diploma in Psychotherapy (Dp)
- Psychosexual Specialist (Pss)
- Accredited Member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (MAPHP)
- Master Neuro Linguistic Programming (MNLP)
- Teacher of Mindfulness registered with MBSR
- Other qualifications and training in CBT, Transactional Analsis
I follow the code of ethics that I share with the governing bodies of whom I am registered.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
Each member of APHP has received thorough training in hypnosis and hypnotherapy, is competent and conscientious, and abides strictly by a code of ethics.
There are four grades of membership: Licentiate (LAPHP), Registered Member (MAPHP), Accredited Member (MAPHP(acc.)) and Fellow (FAPHP), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience.
The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy is a member organisation of UKCHO (an umbrella body for the hypnotherapy profession in the United Kingdom).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Panick Attacks
- Anger Irradiation
- Childhood Behavioral and Emotional Issues
- Specializations include anxiety and panic attacks
- Work with members of the services to solve PTSD
- Academic Performance
- Career Enhancement
- Driving Tests
£126.00 per session
Harley Street, London -
- Hypnotherapy Treatment - £126.00 per Session face to face
- Hypnotherapy Treatment - £81.00 per Session Skype/FaceTime/Zoom
- Single Session Smoking Cessation - £207 per Session
Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire (Thursdays only) -
- Hypnotherapy Treatment - £90.00 per face to face
- Hypnotherapy Treatment £81.00 per session Skype/FaceTime/Zoom
- Single Session Smoking Cessation - £180.00
Note that the smoking cessation is a 1.5 hour session and other therapy sessions are 1 hour sessions, business coaching and sports mind coaching is variable depending upon client needs.
Monday 8:00 am to 6:20 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 6:20 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 6:20 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 6:20 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 6:20 pm