Malcolm Struthers - Hypnotherapy - HPD (NCH), MNCH (reg), CNHC (reg)
Working together we can achieve your goals quickly.
Hypnotherapy online and face to face in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire.
Get in touch for a free consultation and...
- Manage anxiety, stress, weight, time & feelings
- Stop smoking, overthinking & other bad habits
- Improve confidence, motivation, mood, sleep or skills
- Overcome fears, phobias, barriers & challenges
- Unlock your full potential & much more
Many of these challenges and opportunities overlap and your situation is unique to you.
Using hypnotherapy - online or in-person - many people see and feel significant results fast. A specifically designed hypnotherapy plan for each individual is an efficient and effective way to find your solution and achieve your goals. It is not a one size fits all.
I have worked with clients on many challenges and opportunities including
- stopping smoking,
- weight loss,
- imposter syndrome,
- irritable bowel syndrome,
- sleeping better,
- managing pain,
- increasing motivation,
- and much more.
- I experienced a tranquillity and peacefulness during the sessions that I haven’t been able to find on my own, and left each session calmer and more relaxed each time. Highly recommended.
- I enjoy working with Malcolm - he is lovely and friendly too, but makes you do what you need to do!
- I feel like I am making better choices for my body and mental health and I am not overwhelmed by the changes I want to make now.
- I feel more energy and enthusiasm for life in general. I am sleeping better, which is hugely positive.
- He has a powerful but gentle presence, and I felt he had a huge, lasting influence on my state of mind.
- The sessions made me realise how enjoyable it is, it actually gives you permission to just RELAX and let go and for someone who never does that, it is a refreshing change.
- I would thoroughly recommend Malcolm to everyone, and I sing his praises to anyone who’ll listen!
Get in touch
If you are ready to make a change in your life, get in touch to find out how I can help you. All sessions are online or in-person in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. If there is something you would like to change, let’s have a chat and see what we and do.
Training, qualifications & experience
- HPD (Level 4) - Hypnotherapy in Practice Diploma
- MNCH - Member of the National Council of Hypnotherapy
- CNHC - Complementary & Natural Health Care Council
- Fully Insured
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
£60 per session
Special packages for stopping smoking, losing weight, general relaxation and boosting motivation.
Following an extensive and award-winning career in PR, corporate communications and employee engagement, I decided to work full time in hypnotherapy. This was because of the positive impact it had on my life. My experience means I understand the power of words and the impact of the stories we tell ourselves.