Many specialists brag of using many techniques. They do CBT, NLP, hypno, EMDR, EFT, theta-healing, you name it.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times” Bruce Lee
I only do hypnotherapy, and a fairly specific type of it — deep, analytical, transformational work.
If you think that your issue doesn’t require deep analytical work, then you are probably right.
We won’t be a good fit, but there are plenty of other therapists out there who can give you a quick fix for your phobias or smoking.
But if you think that your issue runs deeper, then I’m ready to help you. We’ll work on changing your thoughts, feelings and behaviours, for you to get a happier and fuller life you want.
I successfully work with things like:
- lack of confidence and what they call “being at peace with oneself”
- anxiety and depression
- relationships issues
- “too much” behaviours of all kinds — eating, drinking, shopping, betting, etc.
- other non-medical issues that decrease the quality of your life and you’ve tried everything else but at no avail.
Some of my happy clients say:
“Katerina is incredibly professional and emphatic. I would recommend her to anyone who is faced with a problem that seems to be too great to overcome.” — Justina, UK
“I want to say huge ‘thank you’ to Katerina for her amazing work. I don’t have panic attacks any more, I’ve got rid of all my fears and I started living my own life and believing in myself again.” — Maria, UK
“My life was kind of a mess… I wasn’t happy about my life, my relationships with my husband, my child, myself, to a point I was feeling depressed. In just 3 sessions I dropped a bag of stones off my back, and by the end of my therapy I was feeling renewed, had lots of positive energy and was ready to conquer the world again! I’ve become a completely different person and most importantly I’ve found peace with myself.” — Natalya, Mexico
“Just in 4 sessions I’ve changed dramatically. My performance on stage has transformed completely, I really love and accept myself now, I can say ‘no’ to things I don’t want in my life, and last but not least, my relationship with my mum has improved significantly.’ — Irina, Russia
I work both face-to-face and remotely via Zoom/ Skype.
I run sessions in both English and Russian.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Hypnosis (UK)
- Certified Hypnotherapist and a Member of National Guild of Hypnotists (USA)
- Master Hypnotist and a Member of International Association of Hypnosis Professionals (USA)
- 5-PATH Hypnotherapist (USA)
- University Degree in Psychology (Russia)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
I don't work on session-by-session basis, I work until the root cause of the issue is resolved and the result is achieved. Understandably, the length and hence the cost of therapy varies.
I'll be able to give you an estimate quote after we've had a diagnostic session where I'll be able to understand your issues in full and will answer all your questions.
Diagnostic session can be booked through my website, it is done via video call, lasts for 45 min and costs £45.
Type of session
I work on weekdays, 9 to 5