White Lodge Therapy Practice
21 Coggeshall Road
I am a qualified Hypnotherapist who offers a caring, supportive non-judgemental approach to helping clients make the changes they desire.
Hypnotherapy instils a deep sense of relaxation and enables me to use the power of positive suggestion to help you make changes to your behaviour, thoughts and feelings. It can help with a great number of issues including but not limited to:
- Weight loss (including Virtual Gastric Band).
- Smoking cessation.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Habits and self-defeating behaviours.
- Fears and phobias.
- Low self-esteem.
- Low self confidence.
Having gained many years of experience in business I have developed a good understanding of the stress associated with the modern day workplace and will be able to help you deal with the challenges you face at work.
After experiencing hypnotherapy myself, both suggestion and regression therapy, I developed a deep belief in its benefits and having experienced significant change following therapy, I decided to train as a Hypnotherapist.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Cert Hyp Cs
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Public speaking
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Initial Assessment £70.00 (90 minutes)
Individual Sessions £50.00 (60 minutes)
Extended Sessions £70.00 (90 minutes)
Smoking cessation £175 (3-hour session). A £75 deposit will be required in advance of the session and paid at the time of booking. A free one hour booster is offered if required within 3 months of first session.
Fridays 9am to 7pm Saturdays 9am to 6pm