Jeanette Morris Clinical Hypnotherapist DipHyp, DNLP, GQHP, GHREG, MHS
My qualifications and accreditation have developed from a long standing interest and deep knowledge of hypnotherapy. I also use a wide range of skills and expertise gained through professional and managerial experience, to help you reach your objectives.
It is very interesting to discover that hypnotherapy has so many applications and can help you find simple ways to make real improvements in your life.
I help clients with a range of conditions and issues such as anxiety and stress, weight management, stopping smoking, phobias and confidence building. Each session is unique and tailored to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist
- GHSC Certification
- General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
- Weight Management Specialist
- National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and for more information.
- Your first consultation will last 1.5 hours and will cost £60
- Follow up sessions will last 1 hour and will cost £60
- Stop Smoking session will last 2 hours and will cost £175
I am based in Matlock and also work in a variety of locations in the Derbyshire Dales Area.
Type of session