Frances Chandler. MNCH HPD. Specialist in Anxiety
Hello, a very warm welcome to my page.
I'm Frances, I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, mBIT coach, Tapping & Accredited HypnoPregnancy Practitioner.
I specialise in Anxiety
- I also treat:
- Stop smoking
- Past life regression
- Weigh Management
- Loss of confidence
- Cancer care
- Driving test/Exams
I have a 30 year professional career of holistic client care. I am here to work with you to help overcome whatever is worrying you.
I am non-judgemental, empathic & listen to what you have to say and what your goals are. In a calm, safe environment, using hypnotherapy & rapid change therapies to help overcome problems and provide you with tools & strategies you can use to help throughout your life.
Hypnotherapy & rapid change therapies can also help with anxiety about Covid-19, lockdowns, the problems & the anguish it is causing.
I am also a qualified & practicing Foot Health Practitioner, Aromatherapist & Reflexologist.
Please contact me, I look forward to meeting & helping you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma with The National Council for Hypnotherapy, accredited by The National Council for Excellence, training with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics Training.
- Thought Field Therapy Diploma. TFT. Algorithm (Tapping) training with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics Training.
- mBIT Coaching training with Elizabeth Hartley of Canterbury Coaching Centre.
- Accredited HypnoPregnancy Practitioner training with HypnoPregnancy. Life Clinics Training with Marcia Tillman & Julie Taylor.
- Past Life Regression and Reincarnation Therapy training with Steve Burgess of Lionheart Training, Norway.
- Parts Therapy training with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics Training.
- I am a Registered Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapists.
I abide by the NCH code of ethics.
- Registered Foot Health Practitioner. 2006. MRFHP-Member of The Register for Foot Health Practitioners.
- Aromatherapy, Reflexology & Hot Stone Therapy. 1997. MFHT- Member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Melanoma & Skin Cancer Early Detection Awareness Course. 2020 MASCED.
- I have 30 years professional experience of holistic client care.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- I have many years experience providing therapies for
- Adults with learning difficulties
- Global learning delay
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
£70.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
Hypnotherapy & Combinations
- I offer your first telephone consultation free
- £50 per Online sessions 1 hour
- IN PERSON SESSION SEE BELOW
- £70 (1st session up to 1.5 hours) *
- £60 (Further session up to 50 mins) *
- Over 65 Student concessions & Student concessions £5 discount each session *
- Children/Young Adults under 16 years £45 (per session) 30/35 minutes *
- Weight loss/Management £270 (4 sessions or £70 per session) *
- Stop Smoking £195 (session up to 2 hours & booster session if needed) Comes with booklet & recording *
- Hypnobirthing £195 (2 shorter sessions or 1 long session) Incudes you & your partner)*
- Discount: paid in advance in block of 6 - saving £10
- Cancellation fees apply
- Discount for NHS staff
- *ALL TREATMENTS INCLUDE A RECORDING
I am available Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat online.
Frances Chandler Hypnotherapy.
Hello, We're here to listen & to help you. We have an empathic, client centred, intergrated approach at Frances Chandler Hypnotherapy, for a wide range of emotional problems. By listening and working with you, using Hypnotherapy, TFT-tapping, mBIT coaching & Parts therapy to resolve your problems. All of these therapies are natural, safe & drug free and can help you feel calmer, more relaxed to be able to cope with lifes up and downs.
During your treatments, your mind and body will relax. You will learn self-hypnosis & other helpful rapid change therapy techniques to calm your busy mind, which you can use at home anytime you need them
A testimonial from a client.
Unfortunately due to health issues, and ongoing treatment, I found myself in a very dark place mentally.
Not being one to talk about personal issues, I was persuaded by my wife to contact Frances to discuss my issues, and if hypnotherapy would help
Having known Frances for a few years, at her foot clinic, I felt comfortable at reaching out to her to discuss personal things, something I would not normally do.
Frances was polite, caring, and made me feel relaxed and able to discuss matters easily, there was no pressure, just complete understanding of my suffering.
I found our conversations, very helpful, and was able to offload quite a few bad thoughts and learnt how to deal with them, as and when they occurred.