HPD. MNCH. Specialist in Anxiety and Panic attacks.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Hypnotherapy Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hello, a very warm welcome to my page.
I'm Frances, I am a qualified Hypnotherapist, mBIT coach, Tapping & Accredited HypnoPregnancy Practitioner & Accredited Hypno4Children Practitioner.
I specialise in Anxiety, Panic Attacks & Health Anxiety.
- I also treat:
- Stop smoking
- Children's Therapy
- Special Educational Needs clients.
- Regression & Past Life Regression
- Weight Management
- Loss of confidence
- Cancer care
- Driving test/Exams
I have a 30-year career in professional client care. I am here to work with you to help overcome whatever is worrying you.
I am non-judgemental, empathic & listen to what you have to say and what your goals are. In a calm, safe environment, using hypnotherapy & rapid change therapies to help overcome problems and provide you with tools & strategies you can use to help throughout your life.
Hypnotherapy & rapid change therapies can also help with anxiety about Covid-19, lockdowns, the problems & the anguish it is causing.
I am also a qualified & practicing Foot Health Practitioner, Aromatherapist & Reflexologist.
Please contact me, I look forward to meeting & helping you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioners Diploma with The National Council for Hypnotherapy, accredited by The National Council for Excellence, training with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics Training.
- Thought Field Therapy Diploma. TFT. Algorithm (Tapping) training with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics Training.
- mBIT Coaching training with Elizabeth Hartley of Canterbury Coaching Centre.
- Accredited HypnoPregnancy Practitioner training with HypnoPregnancy. Life Clinics Training with Marcia Tillman & Julie Taylor.
- Past Life Regression and Reincarnation Therapy training with Steve Burgess of Lionheart Training, Norway.
- Parts Therapy training with Marcia Tillman of Life Clinics Training.
- Advanced Regression Techniques with Steve Burgess of Lionheart Training.
- Accredited Hypno4Children Practitioner training with Hypno4Children. Life Clinics Training with Marcia Tillman & Julie Taylor.
- Positive Psychology. Life Clinics Training with Marcia Tillman.
- Pain Management Techniques. Lionheart Training. Steve Burgess.
- Hypnotherapy Associate for Life Clinics Training & Hypnotherapist-in-Kent.co.uk
- I am a Registered Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapists.
I abide by the NCH code of ethics.
- Covid Awareness for Therapists Diploma. Brighton Holistics. Accredited by FHT. Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Registered Foot Health Practitioner. 2006. MRFHP-Member of The Register for Foot Health Practitioners.
- Aromatherapy, Reflexology & Hot Stone Therapy. 1997. MFHT- Member of The Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Melanoma & Skin Cancer Early Detection Awareness Course. 2020 MASCED
Bespoke & small group workshops coming up in 2022, affordable taster sessions in your area:
- Pain Management small group workshops.
- HypnoPregnancy bespoke & small group workshops.
- Children's workshops
- Hypno4Children small group workshops.
- Fertility, pregnancy, birth & beyond. HypnoPregnancy
- Past Life Regression Workshop
- Coming soon in 2022: Sleep Consultancy.
- I have 30 years of experience in professional client care.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- I have many years experience providing therapies for
- Children & Adults with learning difficulties
- Global learning delay
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
£70.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Hypnotherapy & Combinations
- I offer a free 15-minute discovery call.
- £50 per Online session. 1 hour
- IN-PERSON SESSION SEE BELOW
- £70 (1st session up to 1.5 hours) *
- £60 (Further session up to 50 mins) *
- Over 65/ Student concessions & Student concessions £5 discount each session *
- Children/Young Adults under 16 years £45 per session. 30/35 minutes *
- Young Adults 16 years + £50 per session. 45minutes.*
- Weight loss/Management £270 (4 sessions or £70 per session) *
- Stop Smoking £195 (session up to 2 hours & booster session if needed) Comes with a Stop Smoking booklet & recording *
- HypnoFertility £70 per hour.*
- Hypnobirthing £195 (2 shorter sessions or 1 long session) This is a bespoke workshop designed exclusively for you & your birthing partner. Includes HypnoPregnancy booklet, Birthing partner worksheets & 6 recordings.
- Hypnobirthing Workshops for Small Groups. £95 per couple. This is a workshop as above designed for couples (Mum to be & birthing partner.) This is not bespoke. Includes HypnoPregnancy booklet, Birthing partner worksheets & 6 recordings.
- Past Life Regression. Please contact Frances for prices.*
- Discount: paid in advance in a block of 6 - saving £10
- Cancellation fees apply
- Discount for NHS staff
- *ALL TREATMENTS INCLUDE A RECORDING
When I work
I am available Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Sessions are available In-Person & online via Zoom. Home visits available. Please contact me for more information.
Frances Chandler Hypnotherapy.
Hello, We're here to listen & to help you. We have an empathic, client centred, intergrated approach at Frances Chandler Hypnotherapy, for a wide range of emotional problems. By listening and working with you, using Hypnotherapy, TFT-tapping, mBIT coaching & Parts therapy to resolve your problems. All of these therapies are natural, safe & drug free and can help you feel calmer, more relaxed to be able to cope with lifes up and downs.
During your treatments, your mind and body will relax. You will learn self-hypnosis & other helpful rapid change therapy techniques to calm your busy mind, which you can use at home anytime you need them
A testimonial from a client.
Unfortunately, due to health issues, and ongoing treatment, I found myself in a very dark place mentally.
Not being one to talk about personal issues, I was persuaded by my wife to contact Frances to discuss my issues, and if hypnotherapy would help
Having known Frances for a few years, at her foot clinic, I felt comfortable reaching out to her to discuss personal things, something I would not normally do.
Frances was polite, caring, and made me feel relaxed and able to discuss matters easily, there was no pressure, just complete understanding of my suffering.
I found our conversations, very helpful, and was able to offload quite a few bad thoughts and learn how to deal with them, as and when they occurred.
My partner and I attended one of Frances Hypnotherapys. Was an informative and relaxed environment. We both came away feeling more relaxed and ready for our first child's arrival. And there was free tea, which is always a bonus. Well presented. Lovely host. Happy to recommend.
S.S & E.H.
Stop Smoking Testimonial
I can’t recommend Frances highly enough. With her help, I stopped a 20+ years smoking habit overnight. I can’t thank her enough.
Past Life Regression Testimonial.
I trained with Frances, and when she treated me using past life regression, she made me feel comfortable and I felt totally relaxed as she gently guided me through a process to release some emotions connected to a past life experience. I would 100% recommend her for hypnotherapy.
Jill Alanskas. Believe & Achieve Hypnotherapy.
Frances is a lovely Hypnotherapist, she has a calm and caring manner, you will be in safe hands.
Marcia Tillman. Life Clinics Training.