Elizabeth Stratton, CHP (NC), DPLT, NLP (MP), RGN, BA Ed (Hons)
Welcome to Transform Your Life.
I’m Liz and my mission is to help you to make whatever changes you desire in your life. I recognise the uniqueness of every individual and therefore every client that I work with receives a tailor-made programme to suit their needs. Connect with yourself on a whole new level to bring about long-lasting positive effects that will enable you to solve your problems and create the life you long for.
If you have tried different types of therapy with limited results then it is probably because you are not making changes at the right level. Unless you shift the root cause for your problems then any change will be temporary or short-lived.
Hypnotherapy works at a deep level, enabling you to release whatever is holding you back whilst facilitating access to positive resources that will help you to overcome your difficulties.
Past Life Regression Therapy is a powerful yet gentle healing process that allows you to journey back in time to release past hurt and pain that is impacting on your life today. Every journey is an adventure and each client has a unique experience that facilitates self-growth, understanding and healing.
Taking the first step can be daunting, however, let me reassure you that I am approachable, kind and compassionate. My therapy setting is safe and comfortable, and my aim is to put you at ease and to help you to be free of your problems once and for all.
My approach is integrative, person-centred and solution focused and I have experience of helping clients to overcome a wide range of issues.
Get in touch if you would like a no obligation telephone consultation to discuss your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
CHP (NC), DPLT, RGN, BA Ed (Hons), MA, NLP (MP), CELTA, SFHEA
I am a Registered Hypnotherapist and Past Life Therapist. I am also a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
My approach is integrative, person-centered and solution focused, and I have experience of helping clients to overcome a wide range of issues. I work holistically, utilising all my skills to give you the best experience possible.
I am passionate about helping others to make the changes they want in their lives. I have an extensive range of experience and have worked with clients from all walks of life and of all ages. I have had my own challenges in regard to my mental health and wellbeing and appreciate the complexity of being human.
I hold an enhanced DBS list check.
- Certificate in Hypno-Psychotherapy – CHP(NC)
- Diploma in Past Life Therapy - DPLT
- Registered General Nurse – RGN
- BA (Ed) Hons Primary Education
- MA English Literature
- Post-graduate Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults – CELTA
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy – SFHEA
- NLP Master Practitioner – ABNLP
- Master Coach – ABNLP
- Master Hypnotist – ABNLP
- Master of Timeline Therapy™ – ABNLP
- Executive Coach – Level 7 – ILM
- Psy-Tap Addictions Practitioner – Psy-Tap Foundation
Member of the National Society of Talking Therapies
Member of the Past Life Therapists Association
Member of the Holistic Healers Association
- Mental Health First Aid Trainer (MHFA Wales)
- ASIST Suicide Prevention Training
- DICES Risk Assessment Training
- Certificate in Self-harm and Non-suicidal Self-injury
- Transgender Awareness Training
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Training
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Negative habits
- Disease and illness
Fees are £50 per 60 minute session.
Concessions are available for students, low waged and OAPs.
Contact me for details or for any further information.
Type of session
Flexible to suit your needs.
Please get in touch for a free initial telephone consultation.