Elizabeth Stratton, CHP (NC), RGN, BA Ed (Hons), MA, NLP (MP), CELTA, SFHEA
Welcome to Transform Your Life Hypnotherapy.
I’m Liz and my mission is to help you to make whatever changes you desire in your life. I recognise the uniqueness of every individual and therefore every client that I work with receives a tailor-made programme to suit their needs. Connect with yourself on a whole new level to bring about long-lasting positive effects that will enable you to solve your problems and create the life you long for.
If you have tried different types of therapy with limited results then it is probably because you are not making changes at the right level. Unless you shift the root cause for your problems then any change will be temporary or short-lived and you will struggle to achieve what you want. Hypnotherapy works at a deep level, enabling you to release whatever is holding you back whilst facilitating access to positive resources that will help you to overcome your difficulties.
Whatever you are struggling with, I can help. Taking the first step can be daunting, however, let me reassure you that I am approachable, kind and compassionate. My therapy setting is safe and comfortable, and my aim is to put you at ease and to help you to be free of your problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
CHP (NC), RGN, BA Ed (Hons), MA, NLP (MP), CELTA, SFHEA
I am a Registered Hypnotherapist with training in Psychotherapy, holding a certificate in Hypno-Psychotherapy and I am a member of the National Society of Talking Therapies. I am also a Master Practitioner of NLP.
I am passionate about helping others to make the changes they want in their lives. I have an extensive range of experience and have worked with clients from all walks of life and of all ages. My background in the health and education sectors has given me a depth of knowledge and a unique skillset that I bring to my therapy sessions.
I have an interest in the mind-body connection, and as a nurse I work with my clients holistically, facilitating improvement on all levels. I have had my own challenges in regard to my mental health and wellbeing and appreciate the complexity of being human.
I hold an enhanced DBS list check.
- Certificate in Hypno-Psychotherapy – CHP(NC)
- Member of the National Society of Talking Therapies
- Registered General Nurse – RGN
- BA (Ed) Hons Primary Education
- MA English Literature
- Post-graduate Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults – CELTA
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy – SFHEA
- NLP Master Practitioner – ABNLP
- Master Coach – ABNLP
- Master Hypnotist – ABNLP
- Master of Timeline Therapy™ – ABNLP
- Executive Coach – Level 7 – ILM
- Psy-Tap Addictions Practitioner – Psy-Tap Foundation
- Mental Health First Aid Trainer (MHFA Wales)
- ASIST Suicide Prevention Training
- DICES Risk Assessment Training
- Certificate in Self-harm and Non-suicidal Self-injury
- Transgender Awareness Training
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Training
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Female sexual problems *
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Negative habits
- Disease and illness
Fees are £50 per 60 minute session.
Concessions are available for students, low waged and OAPs.
Contact me for details or for any further information.
Type of session
Flexible to suit your needs.