My name is Eileen Sweeney. I offer Solution Focused Hypnotherapy from my busy therapy room in the Rosetta area of South Belfast.
I specialise in working with people who are experiencing conditions such as anxiety, depression, personal and work-related stress, insomnia and sleep problems, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), lack of confidence, low self-esteem and chronic pain.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy focuses on the present and future and not the past and can make a huge difference to your life, helping you to relax, deal with everyday stresses and challenges and move away from negative and self-limiting thoughts and behaviours.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy uses practical, modern and well researched strategies to help you make significant and positive changes in your life within a relatively short period of time.
It can help when the demands and pressures of life leave you feeling overwhelmed and stressed, helping you to get back in control, feeling calmer, more confident and ready to embrace a more positive future. So long as you are willing to make changes to the way you think, the therapy can be highly effective in relieving the symptoms of stress and anxiety.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD)
- Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Professional Certificate in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness
- BSc (Open)
I am registered with the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH)
I am listed on the FHT Complementary Healthcare Therapist Accredited Register
(The FHT Register is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care under its Accredited Registers programme).
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Depression *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Public speaking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Type of session