Bradley Dearman Hypnotherapy - Dip.Hyp.Psych, Dip.C.Hyp, EDMR, CTT, GHR, CPD
Welcome to Bradley Dearman Hypnotherapy BDhypnotherapy.com
Your Well-Being Is in Good Hands.
Are you struggling with issues related to trauma, grief, addiction, anxiety, or major life changes? There comes a time when help is needed from a qualified professional to cope with many of life’s challenges.
I am an accredited, qualified, experienced and professional Hypnotherapist practising in Brighton and Burgess Hill, and I’m here to support you on your journey toward healing and self-discovery.
Personalised Attention for All Your Needs; I implement effective Psychotherapy methods to guide self-understanding among clients and encourage them to adopt new attitudes and feelings towards life situations.
It is essential to keep in mind that therapy is not a magic pill or a quick fix: therapy is a healing process that necessitates participation and investment from the client and therapist alike. But in the end, making small changes to self-defeating behaviour and coping with feelings of sadness, fear, and pain can bring life-altering results.
I am a member of GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register) and adhere to their strict code of conduct and professional ethics, including undergoing regular supervision, in which standards of clinical practice are regularly and closely monitored.
Why put off that all-important first step on your road to live your true life. Call me today for a no-obligation chat & book in your free initial 30 minute consultation.
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DAHP)
- Diploma in Analytical & Clinical Hypnotherapy Studies (DACH)
- Advanced Level Diploma in Teaching and Training (CTT
- Advanced Level CPD in Therapy for Children & Minors
- Advanced Level CPD in Supervisory Skills
- Advanced Level CPD in Gold Counselling Analytical & Creative Transformation
- Advanced Level CPD in Hypnobirthing
- Advanced Level CPD in Eye-Movement Therapy (EDMR)
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Areas of experience:
- Exam nerves
- Weight loss & management
- Smoking cessation
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Attaining career or sports goals
- Child abuse & neglect
- Improving focus and motivation
- Dependencies & addictions
- Depressive moods
- Eating & digestive disorders
- Grief & bereavement distress
- Habitual & behavioural disorders
- Irrational fears & phobias
- Low confidence & self esteem
- Psychosomatic pain
- Obsessive & compulsive disorders
- Post-traumatic stress
- Relationship difficulties
- Sexual dysfunction
- Skin conditions & blushing
- Stress & pressure
- Stuttering & stammering
Children's clinic includes:
- Ticks and habits such as nail biting, blushing
- Dyslexia and learning difficulties
- Self harming
- Bed wetting
- Behavioural issues at home or school
- Confidence and self esteem
- Exam nerves
What is hypnotherapy with psychotherapy?
Hypnosis is a totally natural occurrence. It is a pleasant and relaxing state that everybody can experience. People enter a trance state everyday as they watch TV, read books, use computers, or even just thinking or day dreaming. Hypnosis is often referred to as conscious hypnosis as the person is not actually asleep just in a very relaxed state whilst being aware of any sounds or activity around them. In hypnosis you will experience a heightened sense of awareness of your thoughts allowing you to concentrate without undue distraction. Each person has the ability to come out of the trance state whenever they wish to do so.
Hypnotherapy is the application of visualisation and relaxation techniques combined with psychotherapeutic treatment strategies. Bradley's own therapeutic approach is based on eclectic principles which means that he has the capability to draw on a wide range of methodology.
Experienced, Qualified, Accredited, & Licensed, Professional Hypnotherapy Training Provider, in Brighton & Hove.
We provide workshops & Certificated Hypnotherapy training courses based largely on Psychodynamic-Humanistic principles, for both prospective Hypnotherapy practitioners, professional CPD, or those individuals looking to explore Hypnotherapy for personal self development.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DAHP)
Diploma in Analytical & Clinical Hypnotherapy Studies (DACH)
Advanced Level Diploma in Teaching and Training (CTT
Advanced Level CPD in Therapy for Children & Minors
Advanced Level CPD in Supervisory Skills
Advanced Level CPD in Gold Counselling Analytical & Creative Transformation
Advanced Level CPD in Hypnobirthing
Advanced Level CPD in Eye-Movement Therapy (EDMR)
Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Photos & videos
Free 30 min initial consultation
£70.00 per one hour session
Concessions available for under 16s
Cancellation or non attendance at sessions without providing 48 hours prior notice to reschedule may render you liable for the full fee of the missed session.
Type of session
Monday to Saturday, 8am-9pm. Online booking is available on our website: http://www.bdhypnotherapy.com