Ali Hollands - Stress, Anxiety and Overwhelm Specialist
Do you want to get back on track and in control of your life?
- Do you feel anxious or know you have anxiety issues?
- Have you lost your confidence or direction in life?
- Is a phobia or fear stopping you enjoying your life?
- Is your negative thinking or self doubt stopping you?
- Are you just 'going through the motions' and not enjoying life?
- Do you want to take control and live your life the way you want to?
You're not alone. Inspired To Change Hypnotherapy specialise in working with people just like you; people who are suffering from stress and anxiety, lost their mojo, have phobias such as a fear of flying, don't feel they are coping well and feel stuck.
We use modern, clinically proven techniques to work with you and help you get your life back on track. This means you can be feeling happy confident and looking forward to a positive future in just a few sessions.
Why Solution Focused Hypnotherapy?
I was classically trained hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner and had been practicing for a couple of years before discovering the power of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. The results spoke for themselves - in just a few sessions people were really turning their lives around, getting on with things, resolving long standing issues and letting go of anxieties, phobias, fears and frustrations that might have troubled them for years, sometimes decades.
Having retrained I work almost exclusively using Solution Focused Hypnotherapy because it is acknowledged as one of the most effective and quickest ways of addressing anxiety, panic attacks and stress AND my clients get results.
Does any of this sound familiar?
We've worked with hundreds of clients who feel just like you do now. This is what some of our clients said about how they felt before working with us:
- "I'm really struggling to cope. Surely there's got to be a better way than this"
- "No-one seems able to help me find a way to feel better; one that doesn't involve popping a pill or years of counselling"
- "I worry so much about what other people think it stops me doing things I really want to do"
- "I've stopped going out, I can't be bothered to see my friends or do the things I used to enjoy"
- "I've forgotten how to have fun and laugh"
- "Even the littlest things set me off now - I never used to be like this"
If any of this sounds familiar we want to tell you, there is a solution. You do have a choice about how you want to feel and you can make the changes you want to make.
Call, message or text now to have a chat, or to book your free initial consultation.
Some Areas You May Be Considering:
- Performance and Success hypnosis - sport, business, life
- Stress and anxiety disorders and issues
- Stop Smoking
- Phobias and Fears
- Driving test nerve reduction / performance improvement
- Exam nerves / performance improvement
- Low Self Esteem
- Goal Setting
- Habit Breaking
- Stress Reduction, Relaxation, Serenity Bubble ©
- Physical and Mental wellbeing
- Weight management
- Something else - hypnotherapy can help address a wide range of issues
You have almost certainly found this page because you live in or near Maidstone in Kent and want to make a change for the better and you want to make it now. Solution Focused Hypnotherapy eliminates stress, anxiety and negativity without dwelling on the past.
Some of our success stories:
"I would consider my hypnotherapy a success because I still haven't smoked! It left me so happy, positive and relaxed that it took all the usual stress away.
I tried stopping so many times and failed before. Really glad I did it and would/do recommend it to anyone...the best thing I ever did and has improved my life in so many ways. Thankyou!" (H - Stop Smoking)
"Was seen today for a phobia of cockroaches and I've gone from the man who would shudder at the mere word "roaches" to someone who views them entirely rationally and has no anxiety about my move to Australia. Ali is so friendly and professional. She made me feel comfortable & we shared a cup of tea while we talked about what my phobia is like and how it affects me. Then she educated me about what hypnosis really is and what was going to happen.
During the trance, I remember most of it and was very relaxed. It's amazing how she was able to "rewire" my thought processes! I'm so happy, would recommend it to anyone with a phobia & will definitely try hypnosis for other aspects of my life." (T - Phobia)
"It was the most powerful hypno session I've had...and a good therapist of any kind are worth their weight in gold xx" (C - Relationship with Food)
If You're ready to take the first step, it's easy; just get in touch for your free initial consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPD) - NCFE Accredited
Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) - CPHT Peterborough
NLP Practitioner - Rintu Basu (The NLP Company)
Recent CPD in Sleep disorders, neuroscience, psychoneuroimmunology and OCD
Currently studying for supervisor qualification
Lecturer for CPHT Kent, Essex and St Albans
Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
The Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) was set up to provide information about a modern form of Hypnotherapy and its associated benefits to members of the public. The main aim of the AfSFH is to spread awareness of the benefits of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. Its secondary aim is to support Hypnotherapists in their businesses by encouraging good practice and self-care.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including hypnotherapy.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Another passion of mine is working with competitive athletes who want to win. Together we discover what it takes for you to win, identify the goal, map the route to success, practice what it feels like to win, erase past fears and negative experiences (injuries, nerves etc) and install the mind set that will ensure you get to perform to your best (which may be even better than you can now imagine).
Sports performance hypnotherapy is powerful; two of my favourite clients are:
- A Mixed Martial Arts fighter who achieved a 21 second knockout and winning against an almost unbeaten opponent. We continue to work together before each fight
- A Triathlete who used hypnotherapy to qualify top in the UK for the world championships 2014, became English champion and had more than one PB in 2014.
- A young gymnast overcoming her fear of the asymmetric bars after a big fall
This program works best when you have a specific goal in mind and we have a 5-8 week run up to the event. To find out more about the bespoke sports performance hypnotherapy program call or message me now.
Initial Consultation is FREE and is essential, so we can discuss how hypnotherapy can help you, answer any questions you have. This also includes a relaxation audio download for you to take away with you.
Subsequent Sessions - Up to One Hour - £90 or book the right package for you
Available Hypnotherapy Packages:
ASCEND - The simple and highly effective process that helps you feel better fast
The number of sessions required depends on your individual needs and circumstances. Many clients find 'block booking' 6 or 12 sessions up front is a powerful way of getting their treatment underway positively.
£80 per session or you can block book your sessions - 6 sessions at £450 saving £90 or 12 sessions £900 saving £180
FREEDOM - Smoking Cessation is normally a 1 off session of between 1.5 and 2.5 hours, plus free relaxation CD to take away with you. £250
MOMENTUM - ongoing sessions to keep you feeling in control. 12 sessions to use as and when you choose or feel the need to. £950 saving £130
We accept payment in cash, bak transfer or card. Call now to book your free initial consultation and find out what you can achieve with the right therapy.
Hello, I’m Ali. Here's a little bit about me...
- Award winning clinical solution focused hypnotherapist, practicing psychotherapist
- Mental health first aid trained
- Lecture in clinical hypnotherapy for the prestigious Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training School in Kent, St Albans and Essex
- Founding associate of Inspired To Change, the largest solution focused hypnotherapy practice in the UK
- Associate trainer for Mental Health In The Workplace, a company that specialises in Mental Health Awareness training in businesses and organisations
- Mental Health and Wellness educator with Futur3 You, a wellbeing at work company.
Everything I do is to improve the mental health, wellbeing and knowledge of the people I work with so that they can thrive, achieve their goals and dreams and have the resilience to cope brilliantly with whatever life has to offer.
To find out more please call, text or email and I will be delighted to help.