Jeana Hallas, NHS Acc, NCS Acc, NCP Acc, BSc Psychol, MSc Psychoth, Dip.Hyp
Barnsley Hypnosis & Counselling
Greystone Lodge, 13 Station Road
Jeana at Barnsley Hypnosis & Counselling voted Top Therapist of 1,556+ since February 2008 via 177+ reviews (as May 2018) each externally verified at: www.FreeIndex.co.uk...
Your unique thoughts, feelings & behaviours receive 'made-to-measure' approaches. Jeana empowers you to achieve your goals of feeling more positive, calm, motivated, successful, peaceful & happy.
As Lead Therapist and Trainer Supervisor, Jeana's very warm, friendly personality empowers adults, teenagers & children, to move forward quickly & positively. She has 40+ years Psychotherapy and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) training with & working for: NHS Psychiatric Hospitals, RAF/Army/Navy, Substance Misuse, Couple's/Family Counselling, GP's, Prison Service and Private Practice inc Maidenhead, Windsor & Harley Street London. Jeana has advanced & extensive experience within: Counselling, Substance Misuse & Addictions, Eating Disorders, Psychotherapy, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), HRT (Habit Reversal Therapy), Advanced Hypnotherapy & NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). She is widely experienced to work with: children from age 4, teenagers, adults, couples, families, plus older people.
Jeana is highly trained, qualified, widely experienced & accredited, within 3 areas:
1) Advanced Level Clinical Hypnotherapy (inc NLP & CBT techniques)
2) Psychotherapy - longer term (Integrative, CBT, Person-Centred, Psychodynamic)
3) Counselling - shorter term (Integrative, NLP, Person-Centred, Solution-Focused)
Jeana runs an extremely busy & successful full-time practice, which enables her to see 'enough' clients to keep their experience, self-development & supervision levels at the very highest standards. It is not just 'quality' but it is also 'volume' of experience, that helps to deliver to you the very best, most effective, quickest, & most cost-effective proven solutions.
Here with Jeana, you will receive meaningful, practical & empowering Therapies at each session, even with lots of free high-quality support in-between, includes: Telephone Support, Email Support, Thought Diaries, Information & Research Sheets, Practical Meaningful Exercises, Homework CDs, Action Plans, plus effective manual Relaxation Tools. The main objective is to empower you to change your old negative thoughts, feelings & behaviours, into new positive successful ones, as soon as possible, via the shortest possible time & money.
Jeana's latest powerful methods & tools, help you to overcome your challenges & reach your goals, re self, family, relationships, work, school, college, stage & sports. Your many Challenges/Goals may inc: Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling, Addictions, Weight Loss, Binge-Eating, Anorexia, Bulimia, Fears, Phobias, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Stress, Anxiety, Frustration, Anger, Panic, Pain, Sleep, Depression, Bereavement, Complicated Grief, Self-harm, Negative Thinking, Energy & Motivation, Memory & Concentration, Studying, Tests, Exams, Abuse, Bullying, Bed-wetting, Separation Anxiety, Driving Confidence, Driving Test, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Pure-O, Body Dysmorphic (BDO), Family, Relationships, Fertility, Conceiving, Pregnancy & Hypno-Birthing, Sales Performance, Work Performance, Public Speaking, Career, Decisions, Time Management, Communication, Negotiation, Life Goals/Plans, Sports Performance, Stage Performance, plus many more challenges within our 1,000+ A to Z List.......
Please click on the large website & watch free information Videos at: www.barnsleyhypnosiscounselling.com. Many of the videos are of famous Celebrities & well-known Sports People, receiving fast, effective therapies, for their many problems, challenges & goals in their busy, demanding & stressful lives.
Be very assured you are in safe, expert hands, after you carefully read the many pages of information about the powerful Therapies on the website. Please see the latest free video's, on the front page of the large, informative website. Please contact (no obligation) via Tel: 01226 726008 (24 hours confidential answerphone), leaving a brief summary of your challenges, targets & goals, plus your name and number.
Warm Regards & thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday: 9:00 am till 8:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am till 2:30 pm. By appointment only please ring 01226 726008 (24 hours).
Training, qualifications & experience
ACCREDITATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS OF JEANA HALLAS:
- MHS (Accredited) Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society.
- MNCS (Accredited) Member of the National Counselling Society.
- MNCP (Senior Accredited) Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists, UK.
- ADVANCED HYPNOTHERAPIST & PSYCHOTHERAPIST, trained, supervised, & assessed by the Academy of Clinical & Medical Hypnosis.
- ADVANCED PSYCHOTHERAPIST & CBT THERAPIST UK, accredited trainer of Diploma in Psychotherapy & CBT (level 5 NQF & NCP accredited).
- ACCREDITED CLINICAL SUPERVISOR UK, for Psychotherapists & Hypnotherapists (NCP).
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING (recent first):
- Advanced Diploma Hypnotherapy & NLP, via classroom, assessment, supervision, (level 5).
- Diploma Integrative Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy for Children & Young People (level 5)
- Diploma Hypnotherapy & NLP, via classroom teaching, assessments, supervision, (level 4).
- Diploma (level 6) then MSc Psychotherapy (level 7), inc 3 years NHS Psychotherapy Trainee.
- BSc (4 years Hons 2:1) Psychology (BPS approved), inc 1,000+ client hours, (level 5).
PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST EXPERIENCE OF JEANA HALLAS (recent first):
- Senior Psychotherapist, CBT Therapist & Hypnotherapist in private practice (Barnsley).
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist via Substance Misuse Service.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist via Homeless Support Service.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist via Children in Care Service.
- Psychotherapist for Couples and Family Counselling.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in Prison Service
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 1 College and 1 University.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 9 GP Surgeries.
- Senior Psychotherapist, CBT Therapist & Hypnotherapist in private practice (London).
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 1 London Private Psychiatric Hospital.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in RAF Hospital, re RAF, Army, Navy personnel.
- Psychotherapist & CBT Therapist in 1 large London NHS Psychiatric Hospital
- MSc & Trainee Psychotherapist (3 years) in 1 large London NHS Psychiatric Hospital.
- BSc (Hons 2:1) Psychology, BPS Accredited, (4 year course with 10 months work placement).
You or your child are 'unique individuals', with unique thoughts, feelings, emotions and behaviours. Therefore all of Jeana's unique 'made-to-measure' Holistic Approaches may empower you now, to achieve your motivation, success, harmony, peace & happiness.
Please click on Jeana's 26-page website and read the many original satisfied client feedback and testimonials, to put your mind completely at rest. You will also see many free information Videos on her large website, at: www.barnsleyhypnosiscounselling.com. Many are of famous Celebrities and well known Sports People, receiving fast, effective therapies, for their many problems & goals in their busy & stressful lives.
Be very assured you are in safe, expert hands, after you carefully read the many pages of information about Jeana's powerful Therapies on her large website. Please see her latest FREE VIDEO, on the front page of her large, informative website. Please contact Jeana via Tel:01226 726008 (24 hours confidential answerphone), leaving a brief summary of your challenges, targets & goals, plus your name & number.
Warm Regards & thank you for reading. Jeana hopes to hear from you soon & hopefully looks forward to meeting you too.
Accredited register membership
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Drug abuse *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Fears, Bereavement, Complicated Grief, Negative Thinking, Energy & Motivation, Memory & Concentration, Studying, Bed-wetting, Driving Confidence, Driving Test, Fertility, Conceiving, Pregnancy, HypnoBirthing, Sales Performance, Work Performance, Presentations, Interviews, Career, Decisions, Time Management, Communication, Negotiation, Life Goals or Plans, Couples/Family Therapy, Stage Performance, Studying.
Photos & videos
CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY & NLP - TO STOP SMOKING:
Complete Therapy: £210, includes 1 hour of Active Therapy (usually 1 session needed). 'Written Guarantee' given to state that any further session(s) if needed within 1 month are free. All essential extras are included in the price, this includes: Telephone Support, Email Support, Information & Research Sheets, Homework CDs.
HYPNOTHERAPY, COUNSELLING, CBT, PSYCHOTHERAPY:
Each Session: £70, includes 1 hour of Active Therapy. All essential extras are included in the price, this includes: Telephone Support, Email Support, Thought Diaries, Information & Research Sheets, Practical Meaningful Exercises, Homework CDs, Action Plans.
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday: 9:00 am till 8:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am till 2:30 pm. By appointment only please ring Jeana or Wendy at Tel: 01226 726008 (24 hours).
Large free car park nearby.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
OPENING TIMES: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday: 9:00 am till 7:30 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am till 2:30 pm. By appointment only please ring 01226 726008 (24 hours).