Mr T. Roberts, DHP, SQHP, MIAH, MNGH, MNCH acc. GHR reg.
Welcome to Dolphin Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Practice.
I hold clinics at a busy Doctors Surgery in Poole, and a private residential address in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Providing successful treatment for all unwanted habits, behaviours and feelings to local residents.
I also assist patients via telephone and web conference consultations, worldwide.
I offer a FREE 1 hour assessment consultation without obligation, so get in touch now, OR BOOK ONLINE via our website, and come along for some personalised attention to your needs.
The practice began in 1994 and has since developed an excellent reputation by helping people overcome obstacles that may have seemed insurmountable. From overcoming depression to increasing self-esteem and confidence, from work induced stress to freedom from worry, fear and anxiety, from losing weight to removing phobias; from stopping smoking to heartbreak and coping with deep routed psychological problems. Hypnosis and Psychotherapy can help!
My areas of special interest and research include Relationship Issues, Anger Management, Image Consulting and Recovering from Divorce and Relationship Breakups.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been in successful private practice since 1994, and am highly experienced in hypnosis, psychology, psychoanalysis, counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
I hold the following qualification and professional memberships:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice from the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Certificate in Training of Analysis from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Skill of Hypnosis as an application of NLP from The Society Of NLP.
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Centre for Stress Management.
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by The Society Of NLP
- Member of the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners.
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Affiliate Member of the Association Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (AREBT).
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Member of the the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Registered Member of General Hypnotherapy Register.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sex addiction *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
An initial appointment (around one hour) is made free of charge for you.
This is a free no obligation session to discuss your particular case, history and prognosis – and to answer any questions you may have.
(Concessions are available for Pensioners, NHS staff and Students)
Suggestion Therapy – £60 per session
Stress Control – £60 per session
Analytical Therapy – £60 per session
Smoking Cessation – £295 inclusive
Hypno-Band Gastric Band Hypnosis Program – £295 inclusive (four consultations plus all reinforcement CDs, charts and handouts)
Counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) – £60 per session
Stress Management Courses – £695 inclusive (up to 20 people)
The main clinic is open between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
There is also an out of hours clinic on between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, however demand for this service is very high and a £12 surcharge will be incurred.
Additional out of hours appointments may be available via telephone or webcam consultations. Visit our sister website Online Counselling to book an online appointment.
Our Bournemouth clinic is situated in Redhill Drive in an old house dating back to 1910 which is full of character. Being centrally located it is easy to reach by car or public transport.
Free parking is available right outside the door.
Out of hours appointments are always held at our Bournemouth clinic
Our Poole clinic is situated in a modern Doctors Surgery in Mitchell Road, parking is available free in the nearby shoppers car park and public transport runs every 10-15 minutes.
Appointments can be booked online, via our website 24 hours a day.
Type of session
The main clinic is open between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. There is also an out of hours clinic between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, (£12 surcharge will be incurred due to demand)