Mr T. Roberts, DHP, SQHP, MIAH, MNGH, MNCH acc. GHR reg.
Welcome to Dolphin Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy Practice.
I hold clinics at a busy Doctors Surgery in Poole, and a private residential address in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Providing successful treatment for all unwanted habits, behaviours and feelings to local residents.
I also assist patients via telephone and web conference consultations, worldwide.
I offer a FREE 1 hour assessment consultation without obligation, so get in touch now, OR BOOK ONLINE via our website, and come along for some personalised attention to your needs.
The practice began in 1994 and has since developed an excellent reputation by helping people overcome obstacles that may have seemed insurmountable. From overcoming depression to increasing self-esteem and confidence, from work induced stress to freedom from worry, fear and anxiety, from losing weight to removing phobias; from stopping smoking to heartbreak and coping with deep routed psychological problems. Hypnosis and Psychotherapy can help!
My areas of special interest and research include Relationship Issues, Anger Management, Image Consulting and Recovering from Divorce and Relationship Breakups.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been in successful private practice since 1994, and am highly experienced in hypnosis, psychology, psychoanalysis, counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
I hold the following qualification and professional memberships:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice from the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
- Certificate in Training of Analysis from the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Certificate of Proficiency in the Skill of Hypnosis as an application of NLP from The Society Of NLP.
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies from Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
- Primary Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Centre for Stress Management.
- Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by The Society Of NLP
- Member of the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners.
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
- Affiliate Member of the Association Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (AREBT).
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists.
- Member of the the International Association of Hypnoanalysts.
- Accredited Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Registered Member of General Hypnotherapy Register.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
The General Hypnotherapy Register
Hypnotherapists may become members of the General Hypnotherapy Register if they satisfy certain criteria with regard to both training and ongoing requirements as determined from time to time by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC).
Members are either registered at Practitioner status (which confirms that the GHR acknowledges their qualification to practice), or Affiliate status. Although Affiliate level registrants will have completed a sufficient number of training hours to equip them to commence seeing clients on a limited basis, the GHR does not acknowledge them to have yet been trained to full practitioner level.
All GHR Registered Practitioners are required to accept the published Code of Ethics and Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
An initial appointment (around one hour) is made free of charge for you.
This is a free no obligation session to discuss your particular case, history and prognosis – and to answer any questions you may have.
(Concessions are available for Pensioners, NHS staff and Students)
Suggestion Therapy – £60 per session
Stress Control – £60 per session
Analytical Therapy – £60 per session
Smoking Cessation – £295 inclusive
Hypno-Band Gastric Band Hypnosis Program – £295 inclusive (four consultations plus all reinforcement CDs, charts and handouts)
Counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) – £60 per session
Stress Management Courses – £695 inclusive (up to 20 people)
The main clinic is open between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
There is also an out of hours clinic on between 5.30pm and 8.30pm, however demand for this service is very high and a £12 surcharge will be incurred.
Additional out of hours appointments may be available via telephone or webcam consultations. Visit our sister website Online Counselling to book an online appointment.
Our Bournemouth clinic is situated in Redhill Drive in an old house dating back to 1910 which is full of character. Being centrally located it is easy to reach by car or public transport.
Free parking is available right outside the door.
Out of hours appointments are always held at our Bournemouth clinic
Our Poole clinic is situated in a modern Doctors Surgery in Mitchell Road, parking is available free in the nearby shoppers car park and public transport runs every 10-15 minutes.
Appointments can be booked online, via our website 24 hours a day.