Tina Reibl BA, NLP, SQHP
The Bridge Clinic
160 Bridge Road
St. Annes House Dental Surgery
Hello, my name is Tina Reibl and I am the consultant hypnotherapist at the Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead. I have been a hypnotherapist locally for 20 years, both privately and for the NHS and have assisted many clients to beat bad habits, overcome fears and depression and gain confidence.
I also work at St.Anne's House dental practice in Cookham where I help people conquer dental anxiety and deal with teeth grinding, chronic facial pain and other stress related problems.
I use a range of powerful transformational techniques,mainly NPL based, working with both your conscious mind and your subconscious beliefs.This will enable you move forwards with confidence, understanding you have everything you need to create the life you dream of.
Most of my work is around addiction, phobia and anxieties and stress related illnesses. One of my specialties is to help people achieve peak performance, either in academic studies, the arts or sports.
Of course I am also have a lot of experience with overcoming bad habits such as smoking and over-eating.
Trained at a high level and with many years of therapeutic experience I am accredited and registered as a Senior Hypnotherapist and receive many doctor's and consultant referrals. A number of private health insurances will cover the cost of my treatment following a referral.
Please call me to discuss your requirements and how I can assist you to break through to a happier, healthier and more successful life.
Short-term therapy - Long term results!
Training, qualifications & experience
- I hold a BA equivalent degree in Psychology from Berlin University.
- I hold a Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- I am an NLP Master Practitioner (trained by Tad James)
- a Master Hypnotherapist
- a Time-Line Therapist
- An accredited Supervisor
- a Silva Mind Control Stress Management Consultant,
- a certified Life Coach and Community Mediator.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sexual issues *
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Relationship counselling
- Fertility therapy
Photos & videos
- 1 hour hypnotherapy session - £75.00
I record each hypnosis session for the client to be able to listen back at home for re-enforcement. Discounts are available if booking more than 1 session.
Both consultation venues have got plenty of free parking and offer a safe, professional and confidential environment.
For those who have problems coming to me I can also offer Skype sessions.
|Other languages:||German (fluent), French|
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm late opening Monday and Thursday until 8.00pm