Sonya Hudson C.M.H. C. Hyp M.NLP CNCH a highly experienced hypnotherapist and Master trainer of Hypnotherapy, with over two decades of experience in the world of personal development and therapy. Sonya Hudson has an eclectic approach to nurturing clients to transform their lives with the aid of Hypnosis. She is registered with the Hypnotherapy Association and is well respected in her field.
Sonya has spoken on radio and given many interviews reference Hypnosis, Humanistic Neuro Linguistic Psychology (HNLP) and Life Coaching techniques. Sonya’s Speciality is Past Life Regression where she has gained great plaudits, from her peers and her clients, as her depth and breadth of knowledge in this particular area of study is second to none.
Hypnosis is a state of mind, enhanced by (although not exclusively) mental and physical relaxation, in which our subconscious is able to communicate with our conscious mind.
“I assist clients to change habits, beliefs or behaviours and help them to achieve their goals.
I use hypnosis, NLP and Life Coaching techniques for the treatment of smoking cessation, weight loss, stress management, anxiety issues, grief, performance issues (e.g. presentation fears, stage fright, sexual problems, ,fear of flying phobias, panic attacks, alcohol abuse, stammering, blushing, psoriasis, pain control, insomnia, OCD, pessimism, procrastination, addictions, depression, relationship management, anger management, confidence and motivation issues. I also offer coaching services for peak performance including enhancement in sports, business, entertainment and education.”
I also work with couples to resolve their differences and get along better.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner/ Trainer
- NLP Master/Trainer
- Counselling level 3
- Past life Regression Therapist/Trainer
- Therapeutic Relaxation classes check out my website www.sonyahudson.com
- Body Mind Work level 1, 2 and 3 Trainer
- Reiki Master
- Karuna Reiki Practitioner
- Behavioural change consultant
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Addictions *
- Alcohol abuse *
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome *
- Depression *
- Eating disorders *
- Exam stress
- Fear of flying
- Food addiction *
- Gambling addiction *
- Gastric band hypnotherapy
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Male sexual problems *
- Obsessions and compulsions *
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Phobias *
- Post-traumatic stress disorder *
- Public speaking
- Quit smoking
- Relationship issues
- Sleep disorders *
- Sports performance
- Stress *
- Stuttering *
- Tinnitus *
- Weight loss
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Past life Regression
When you experience yourself in another time and place, in a different physical form you seem to understand at a much deeper level the complexities of life. It can make you more determined to live this life to the full.
Past life Regression is a gateway to a wealth of knowledge, when utilised correctly it can enable you to progress through this life more effectively, using the memories of the past to reinforce your learning in the present, helping to support you and propel you into a more comfortable way of being in the world.
Hypnosis allows you to access the boardroom of your mind where you can negotiate and create better ways of achieving your desired outcome.
Hypnosis is a very normal and natural relaxing state of mind.
When you have a problem and you have tried all of the usual routes, methods and processes to solve it, to no avail, then the only logical solution is to seek out something different; Hypnotherapy may be the answer you have been looking for.
Photos & videos
- I charge £85 per Therapy session.
- Students £65
- Low income £65
- £200 for stop smoking £150 for low income or students
- £100 for Phobias/ low income or students £65
- Special offer 3 Therapy sessions for £210
I run personal and professional Development Workshops and Courses check out www.mindyourlifetraining.com
- Therapeutic Stress less sessions
- Relaxation sessions for businesses
- Motivational Goal setting sessions
- Past life regression sessions
- Guided by Angel workshops
- Mind full mess workshops
Type of session
Monday to Friday 10 till 7.30pm Saturday 10 till 2pm, however I do make exceptions occasionally and extend my working hours accordingly.