Sheren Gaulbert - Pain Relief Specialist MNCH (Reg), MQCHPA, DipCHyp, HPD, NLP
ARE YOU SUFFERING WITH PERSISTENT OR CHRONIC PAIN?
- Do you feel that chronic pain is in control of your life – preventing you from doing the things you want?
- Perhaps you’re stressed, angry or frustrated that other people just don’t understand your pain
- Maybe you fear that things may get worse or just feel there's no hope
I suffered with chronic debilitating pain for 10 years, trying one therapy after another and losing hope. Then.. I broke free.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU: BETTER PAIN MANAGEMENT & RELIEF
I combine Cognitive Hypnotherapy with up-to-date pain sciences to help you:
- Uncover the specific things maintaining or amplifying your pain
- Deal with things that may get in the way of your relief
- Develop new strategies that can help you get back in control
- Enjoy longer lasting changes so you can start doing more of the things you really want to do
WAYS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER - ALL SESSIONS ONLINE
You can choose to:
1. Work with me 1-2-1: this is a tailored journey to completely suit your specific needs. Get in touch to discover more about how this might work for you.
2. Join my 10 week Group BREAK THROUGH PAIN PROGRAMME –
- It's ONLINE: so you can join where-ever you might be
- It's LIVE: so you have me as your guide in a mix of online group workshops + 1-2-1 sessions
- Get ONGOING SUPPORT: Access to a private members support group
- Discover more here: http://the-ultimate-you.com/break-through-pain
Both routes include support in between, with mp3s and specific exercises to help you progress easier.
TRAINING & MENTORING FOR THERAPISTS
- Latest training details can be found on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/breakthroughpainclinic
- If you’re a qualified hypnotherapist and want to book a 1-2-1 mentoring session with me, you can do so here: https://bookme.name/sherengaulbert/mentoring-for-therapists
- If you’d like to hire me as a speaker for your next event please feel free to get in touch.
Whether you're suffering with pain and you want to break free or you're a therapist wanting to advance your knowledge, I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Pain Relief Specialist Trainer (7 years)
- 10 years testing numerous therapies whilst suffering with chronic pain (pain-free 12 years)
Selection of Qualifications & Training:
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, with distinction - The Quest Institute 2011
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - National Council for Hypnotherapy 2011
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - The Quest Institute 2011
- Pain Management - Human Givens 2012
- Explain Pain (the neurobiology of pain) - Neuro Orthopaedic Institute 2013 (updated 2019, Lorimer Moseley)
- Integrated Parts Therapy - Dr Brian Roet 2017
- OldPain2Go - Steven Blake 2018
- Applied Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (AMDR) 2019
National Council for Hypnotherapy
The National Council for Hypnotherapy holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members.
There is an agreed Code of Conduct, an established Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure and all members are obliged to maintain comprehensive Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance, maintain regular CPD (continuing professional development) hours, and attend Supervision when needed.
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
Information about health conditions (*)
Hypnotherapy can enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting hypnotherapy.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
CHRONIC PAIN* CONDITIONS
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Pelvic pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD / TMD)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (post shingles pain)
- Back pain
- Arthritis / Arthritic pain / Joint pain
* If your diagnosed condition isn't on this list, I may still be able to help you. Get in touch to tell me about your particular symptoms, and see how I can help you. You can book directly into my diary by pasting the following address into your browser:
I look forward to hearing from you.
National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH): Full Registered Member
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC): Registered Member
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP): Active Member
Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Association (QCHPA): Full Member
Global Pelvic Health Alliance (GPHAM): Charter Member
Vulval Pain Society (VPS): Trustee