Sheren Gaulbert - Pain Relief Specialist MNCH (Reg), MQCHPA, DipCHyp, HPD, NLP
ARE YOU SUFFERING WITH PERSISTENT OR CHRONIC PAIN?
- Do you feel that chronic pain is in control of your life – preventing you from doing the things you want?
- Perhaps you’re stressed, angry or frustrated that other people just don’t understand your pain
- Maybe you fear that things may get worse or just feel there's no hope
I suffered with chronic debilitating pain for 10 years, trying one therapy after another and losing hope. Then.. I broke free.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU: BETTER PAIN MANAGEMENT & RELIEF
I combine Cognitive Hypnotherapy with up-to-date pain sciences to help you:
- Uncover the specific things maintaining or amplifying your pain
- Deal with things that may get in the way of your relief
- Develop new strategies that can help you get back in control
- Enjoy longer lasting changes so you can start doing more of the things you really want to do
WAYS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
You can choose to:
1. Join my 10 week BREAK THROUGH PAIN PROGRAMME –
- It's ONLINE: so you can join where-ever you might be
- It's LIVE: so you have me as your guide in a mix of online group workshops + 1-2-1 sessions
- Get ONGOING SUPPORT: Access to a private members support group
- Discover more here: http://the-ultimate-you.com/break-through-pain
2. Work with me 1-2-1
Both routes include support in between, with mp3s and specific exercises to help you progress easier.
TRAINING & MENTORING FOR THERAPISTS
- Latest training details can be found on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/breakthroughpainclinic
- If you’re a qualified hypnotherapist and want to book a 1-2-1 mentoring session with me, you can do so here: http://bit.ly/Pain-Therapist-Mentoring
- If you’d like to hire me as a speaker for your next event please feel free to get in touch.
Whether you're suffering with pain and you want to break free or you're a therapist wanting to advance your knowledge, I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy, with distinction - The Quest Institute
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner - The Quest Institute
- Explain Pain (the neurobiology of pain) - Neuro Orthopaedic Institute
- 10 years testing numerous therapies whilst suffering with chronic pain (now pain-free)
Areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
- Anger management
- Anxiety *
- Fear of flying
- Insomnia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low self-confidence *
- Low self-esteem
- Pain management *
- Panic attacks *
- Public speaking
- Stress *
- Tinnitus *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies or treatments.
Other areas of hypnotherapy I deal with
CHRONIC PAIN* CONDITIONS
- Pelvic pain
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD / TMD)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia (post shingles pain)
- Back pain
- Arthritis / Arthritic pain / Joint pain
* If your diagnosed condition isn't on this list, I may still be able to help you. Get in touch to tell me about your particular symptoms, and see how I can help you. You can book directly into my diary by pasting the following address into your browser:
I look forward to hearing from you.
National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH): Full Registered Member
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC): Registered Member
International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP): Active Member
Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner's Association (QCHPA): Full Member
Type of session